The Student Room Group

AQA AS Economics Multiple Choice Questions

I have looked online for some multiple choice question tests on the topics in the new AQA Economics exam. However, as it is new this year there doesn't seem to be any readily available online and I was just wondering if anyone knew of websites where I could get practice multiple choice tests for the micro side of things.

Thanks in advance
I'm also looking for some but couldn't seem to find any. New specimen papers are going to be released though
Reply 2
Original post by djbdom
I have looked online for some multiple choice question tests on the topics in the new AQA Economics exam. However, as it is new this year there doesn't seem to be any readily available online and I was just wondering if anyone knew of websites where I could get practice multiple choice tests for the micro side of things.

Thanks in advance

I can't find any for macro economics either

Do you think we should alert aqa that some should be published, other wise unfair for first cohort, and perhaps they could produce some sample materials
What does everyone else think
Or have people bound them now, in which case welcome pointers
Original post by Bales
I can't find any for macro economics either

Do you think we should alert aqa that some should be published, other wise unfair for first cohort, and perhaps they could produce some sample materials
What does everyone else think
Or have people bound them now, in which case welcome pointers

Sample material is already provided on their website. The textbook that is endorsed by AQA also provides examples on those topics. I highly doubt AQA will publish anything extra this academic year. It is not unfair, most of the previous AQA papers cover the majority of topics and teachers doing the new spec should have prepared new material or use resources available from the AQA website.
Reply 4
Original post by keynes24
Sample material is already provided on their website. The textbook that is endorsed by AQA also provides examples on those topics. I highly doubt AQA will publish anything extra this academic year. It is not unfair, most of the previous AQA papers cover the majority of topics and teachers doing the new spec should have prepared new material or use resources available from the AQA website.

Thanks for your answer
Yes it's really the new topic on globalisation
Aqa have a reputation for not producing Quite as many past papers as some of the other boards and being the first group is always more tough, in any exam situation
A very new text book has just come out do maybe that will have mcqs in?
Hopefully all will be well
Original post by Bales
Thanks for your answer
Yes it's really the new topic on globalisation
Aqa have a reputation for not producing Quite as many past papers as some of the other boards and being the first group is always more tough, in any exam situation
A very new text book has just come out do maybe that will have mcqs in?
Hopefully all will be well

Edexcel has produced one sample assessment set, AQA has produced 2. Haven't had a look at OCR yet. Globalisation is not part of the AS syllabus for AQA.
I've been using the past papers available from the old specimen. The questions are more or less the same with the marks being awarded only changing. I have to admit the macro AS 25 markers are hard.
Reply 7
Thanks
These Are really helpful answers
Reply 8
Same question
Does anyone have any leads on a level year 2 macro e onomics aqa mcq
Great fully received
Original post by Bales
Same question
Does anyone have any leads on a level year 2 macro e onomics aqa mcq
Great fully received

What do you mean by leads? There is some sample assessment on the AQA website for paper 3 which is the one I assume you are referring to.
can someone who is good at economics please private message me?
Igcse , as level?
igcse? as level?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending