The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I know a decent amount of white women with a preference for oriental guys. So I can't see it decreasing your chances. Most people don't care about race, so not even something you should worry about.
Reply 81
Original post by Anonymous
Wow, why do you feel that way?

Just an impression, I feel like they wanna be close to tradition or have something close to tradition. My chinese flatmate for example, met a chinese girl from the same region origin of Hong Kong as him and start dating. But I am probably wrong, no generalisation.
My other chinese friend Max, date a black girl. But he is the only one I know who does not date a asian. Probably depends on their surrounding, parents,family etc...but I feel like they prefer asian even though they grew up outside of China for example.
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Interesting .. I know you're not @ihatePE, neither @Proxenus, nor @UWS. Apparently you're not @Mr Smurf either.. Who could you be then.. Have we ever interacted before ?

I'm not asian
Original post by Proxenus
I'm not asian

Chinese are not Asians ? 🤔🤔
How come you're no longer with them?

I've dated 3 guys in total, I'd say my preference is Asian.

I'm not with them because of who they are as people, not their nationality/ethnicity.
Reply 85
I've dated 3 guys in total, I'd say my preference is Asian.

I'm not with them because of who they are as people, not their nationality/ethnicity.

Not sure why I did that on anon :biggrin::biggrin:
Omg yes I love me some oriental hahaha. But I rarely see orientals (asians as a whole) with black people so no luck there for me
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Chinese are not Asians ? 🤔🤔

Because the term 'Asian' in the UK means Indians and such, not orientals. That's why on application forms they either use Chinese/other types of oriental to specify a person.

That's pretty nerdy lol. But I recently found out that Alan Turing was also a theoretical biologist. I was like what?!
Because the term 'Asian' in the UK means Indians and such, not orientals. That's why on application forms they either use Chinese/other types of oriental to specify a person.

Ahhhhh .. My mistake, in French we use the term Asian to name orientals Asians, and to name South Asians we just call them by their country :dontknow:
Don't you hate it when they get you mixed up with another east Asian? Just because we're sort of scarce to them.
how old are you and are you an introvert?
Looks like I'm on a roll with matchmaking in this thread. lol
Strong pun
I'm a white female and i have a preference for Asian men.
(I think most of the attraction though comes down to the persons personality)
(edited 7 years ago)
racial abuse from who? :/
Ahhh damn :/

I've had so many racial abuse but its made me stronger i guess so I'd like to think of it like that way :smile:
Reply 96
I must admit as a south Asian indian guy I probably would have made fun of you too. But why do you like Chinese guys? Do you prefer them? Do you only like them? I say this because south Asian girl and Chinese/oriental guys in one of the rarest couples you can get.
if you're a good looking oriental guy then you'll have no problems getting girls.

But I think if you're a normal looking oriental guy then no I don't think girls really find them attractive
Original post by slade p
I must admit as a south Asian indian guy I probably would have made fun of you too. But why do you like Chinese guys? Do you prefer them? Do you only like them? I say this because south Asian girl and Chinese/oriental guys in one of the rarest couples you can get.

Thing is you dare not speak out if it is a white bloke but if it is another minority brother dating a brown woman then lo and behold you become fiercely protective. So subconsciously a lot of you accept being a white man's cuck. It's lolz.

P.s. We know your parents speak a lot of **** about blacks and would just do anything to get accepted by the white man. That is, of course, if you are not a Muslim. Indians in particular love to try and distance themselves from Muslims in the most sycophantic ways possible.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 99
Original post by Proxenus
Ahhh damn :/

I've had so many racial abuse but its made me stronger i guess so I'd like to think of it like that way :smile:

back when I was at school my white friend came to my house, we were messing around on my keyboard and he played some oriental sounding notes and said that some other chinese guy in our year ..it was his song

I told some of my other friends this ...and then one time at break time the chinese guy was walking by and my other friends told the chinese guy what the original guy had said.

The chinese guy got mad and unleased some 10 hit combo that looked like it was outta Tekken or something and ended it with a throw. The white guy was in TEARS...

He never said anything about the chinese guy again....

moral of the story. You're Asian, ..Use your Kung-fu dude! [sorry to stereotype] :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending