The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
He does respect me, I know he does. He's just a bit delusional and has a superiority complex. And he begs it off me, not the other way

He's being racist, that is not a sign of respect however you look at it.
This is typical of Arab guys, they'll beg it off you until they sleep with you then once they've used you to their hearts content you'll be yesterday's news and they'll be off talking about you to their friends.
Arab guys know when to tone it down and act like a gentleman (at least for a while) when they meet a girl they truly like. He is being racist to you already and ashamed to introduce you to his friends. These aren't signs of respect regardless of the crap he's dishing out to you about how much he wants you.
Actions speak louder than words girl
He does respect me, I know he does. He's just a bit delusional and has a superiority complex. And he begs it off me, not the other way

have you had sex with him?
I'm Asian and I'm getting to know this Arab guy. He seems to really look down on Asians (Indian/pak/Bengalis) and he says if his friends (Arab friends) ever knew they'd take the p out of him for getting it on with an Asian.

So was just wondering why do Arabs look down on us so much, I don't get it.

Its because in arab countries, namely the gulf countries, asians are the "lower class" and take on small jobs and manual labour rubbish men shop keepers etc. Normally seen as dirty and poor etc its just there mentality since from a young age they see them like this not saying its an excuse but thats how it is.
Reply 63
lol @ either group feeling superior over the other.
Original post by kiwi94
what arab country is he from ?

Syrian/Palestinian but born here like me.

Original post by Pinkberry_y
He's being racist, that is not a sign of respect however you look at it.
This is typical of Arab guys, they'll beg it off you until they sleep with you then once they've used you to their hearts content you'll be yesterday's news and they'll be off talking about you to their friends.
Arab guys know when to tone it down and act like a gentleman (at least for a while) when they meet a girl they truly like. He is being racist to you already and ashamed to introduce you to his friends. These aren't signs of respect regardless of the crap he's dishing out to you about how much he wants you.
Actions speak louder than words girl

Are you Arab? I've met a few of his friends. I don't know, he said he'd get with an Asian girl despite what his family says.
Syrian/Palestinian but born here like me.

Are you Arab? I've met a few of his friends. I don't know, he said he'd get with an Asian girl despite what his family says.

What else has he said?
Reply 66
Original post by candymonster
Arabs and South Asians look similar, that's hilarious. You must be blind.

I meant there are some from both groups look similar and by similar I don't mean alike but somewhat similar and you're the one who must be blind if you can't see that, I can show lots of examples.

There are also some Arabs who look similar to sub Saharan African or are sub Saharan Africans like Northern Sudanese people.
Arabs are asian, hence the cauc'asian' ****.
I think Arabs think they are superior to Asians....it's funny cos those rich Arab countries wouldn't look so amazing and luxurious if it weren't for those hardworking migrants workers from Asia who are not treated well enough....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bubblegumcat
I think Arabs think they are superior to Asians....it's funny cos those rich Arab countries wouldn't look so amazing and luxurious if it weren't for those hardworking migrants workers from Asia who are not treated well enough....

Posted from TSR Mobile

You've got a point, but saudi's/Kuwaitis/people living in emirates are asian.
Original post by CorpusLuteum
You've got a point, but saudi's/Kuwaitis/people living in emirates are asian.

and?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by z33
Arabs are entitled shits tbh, they think they're all that when they prob ain't worth the spit that comes out of an Asian's mouth. There's a country (I forget which one... kuwait maybe?) where they say "hindi hashaak" hindi meaning someone from india, and hashaak loosely means sorry to disrespect you, as if indian is a swear word. It's like "sorry to have to say 'Indian' in front of you, forgive me" type thing. When dis ***** doesn't need a niqab she can walk roll outside naked and no one would look at her medusa arse face.

So ****ing ignorant. But some Arab countries view Indian women as like the most beautiful women. Like if an Iraqi tells you you look indian it's meant to mean you're very pretty. My aunts used to be obsessed with indians and indian culture so I had sarees when I was little :tongue:

so really it depends :3

Lmao, you're so right. Kuwaitis etc have no respect for the people that they make do manual fukin labour for them. Some arabs are ignorant shits and that's why the arab world is merely a facade for the real **** hole.

Well, it's a bit ignorant that asians are tackling asians huh. Can't really get at your own kind, unless you're an african arab. Actually I have no point to make just, I AGREEE!!!
Well, it's a bit ignorant that asians are tackling asians huh. Can't really get at your own kind, unless you're an african arab. Actually I have no point to make just, I AGREEE!!!

not all asians are the same and some groups that fall within the Asian category will think they're better than other Asians. that's the case brtween Arabs and indians/pakistanis etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Arabs are asian, hence the cauc'asian' ****.

Europeans are also Caucasian.
Also North African Arabs aren't Asian, they're African.
tbh, I'm Indian, and some Kashmiris, Punjabis, Jats, Pashtuns, Balochs etc would give arabs a run for their money.

Spoiler

Why are Jats classed differently to Punjabis? Arent most Jat people punjabi?

Same way you class Baluchis and Pashtuns differently. Most baluchis are pashtun??
Idk tbh, im just wondering

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, I'm an Asian guy, but not a bad looking one :wink:. I even got it on with one of the most beautiful Arab girls in my uni, but I actually turned away from it.
I think it is a generalisation, most Arabs are just like most Asians, and just like any other race to be honest.... I wouldn't date quite a few Arab girls and I've not seen that many great looking Arab guys, beauty is something that takes precedence across races, and I don't mean to be rude, I wouldn't date quite a few Asian girls. You just naturally want to date people who are beautiful.

Arabs look down on Asians sometimes because it's like a generalisation that Arabs are a better "race" or richer. But with that theory Arabs are looked down upon by white people? But you have to do it individually, people would much rather date some Arabs rather than some white guys. It's complicated. But if you're hot, then that generalisation of Asians that he's scared of by his friends will quickly fall away if they met you.
Why are all you ethnic minorities so racist towards each other? *
Original post by Reality Check
Why are all you ethnic minorities so racist towards each other? *

There's still a difference of race present

Latest

Trending

Trending