The Student Room Group

What is the worst thing about you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'd need numerous books to write down everything wrong with me.
Original post by AfcFob
Male or female because if female, you defo do not as its awkward being taller than most guys you know

yeah female. wanna be that height because its the standard supermodel height

never thought about that downside, good point i suppose but still... 5'7 minimum then, nothing shorter
Reply 42
Original post by yungaheartz
yeah female. wanna be that height because its the standard supermodel height

never thought about that downside, good point i suppose but still... 5'7 minimum then, nothing shorter

True, I am supermodel height BUT I just can't wear heels because I look like an idiot and stand out everywhere- it's awkward when you just want to go unnoticed (I'm 5'10)
Original post by AfcFob
True, I am supermodel height BUT I just can't wear heels because I look like an idiot and stand out everywhere- it's awkward when you just want to go unnoticed (I'm 5'10)

oh wow super tall. but yeah must truly suck to not be able to wear 4 inch heels :frown:
Reply 44
Original post by yungaheartz
oh wow super tall. but yeah must truly suck to not be able to wear 4 inch heels :frown:

I have a pair of 3.5 inch Chelsea boots which I bought for my uncle's wedding- I was the tallest person there bar my dad and cousin (this was out of 100 people)
Original post by 0to100
My:
emotions. I either fly into a rage or become terribly depressed. And it affects my personal, social and professional life because people avoid me and I avoid them back so we never reconcile it just gets worse. No one wants to do teamwork with me/hire me. And I wind up with enemies or no one to talk to sometimes. Or they just want to fight, which is rare because most people just try to sabotage me whether failing or succeeding.

:console:

Same, but don't fret everyone has their flaws, we just need to work on them :smile:
& Awwwhhh thank youu! :five::jumphug:
Reply 46
My default child-like attributes, when faced with scary life things or confrontation, I sometimes put on a baby/cute voice, without thinking. It's not great when you're in your late twenties.

My lack of confidence; not feeling 'good enough', etc. Still working on this. Happy to be growing, always.
Reply 47
My superior intellect and my flippers (It's difficult to type when you're a penguin :frown:)
My husband always says my Politics, but other than that he loves me...
that im very up & down
one minute im confident af, next minute im doubtful
Reply 50
Original post by Pentaquark
that im very up & down
one minute im confident af, next minute im doubtful

At least you know about the pentaquark :smile:
What do you think is the worst things about me??
Person who guesses right gets a load of rep

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by meenu89
My husband always says my Politics, but other than that he loves me...

Hey Borris!! Are you my twin?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
The fact that I'm alive
My fear of failure that often stops me from trying.
How strong my emotions are, I feel everything so intensely
My tendency to scar:
I have multiple from chicken pox.
One from a door, I scraped my arm on a metal door on a ferry.
A tv remote. I am not joking. I had superglue in that, hit me in between my eyes.
A scar from a box jellyfish, which wasn't bad (medically) it just hurt a hell of a lot. I got stung by a lionsmane and that didn't scar though.
Original post by bones-mccoy
How strong my emotions are, I feel everything so intensely

This.

Quick Reply

Latest