Scroll to see replies

Original post by saraxh
Is this show good?

Yes you need to watch it 😊
Original post by Blobfish13
Yes you need to watch it 😊

Chuck bass looks hot ngl
yes this show is the best!

I watched it last summer and I'm watching it again this summer (I'm so sad)

But yeah its sooooo good. tbh the chuck bass transformation is so amazing. Like hes meh in S1 but by S3 he's so cool
Reply 5
I get keep telling to watch it as well because i like pll and its supposed to be similar

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stefano865

That took a dark turn :eek:
Original post by saraxh
Is this show good?

YES WATCH IT, IT'S AMAZING

Spoiler

Bit of a waste of time. Not interesting at all and gets boring really quickly. I recommend:

House, M.D.
Doctor Who
That 70’s Show
Sherlock

Posted from TSR Mobile
watch*
It's okay, I watch it occasionally when I have nothing else I want to watch. Tbh I started watching it just bc I wanted to see the chuck bass transformation :colondollar:. He gets progressively handsome as the seasons go on.
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
It's okay, I watch it occasionally when I have nothing else I want to watch. Tbh I started watching it just bc I wanted to see the chuck bass transformation :colondollar:. He gets progressively handsome as the seasons go on.

That's true. By Season Five he's like basically slaying. :lol:

The series itself is very mixed - it has some good moments, some really funny bits and some good characters, but it's also quite boring in places. The gossip-girl cliché looks quite tired and old now, so it's hard to get involved in that plotline and the plots around Blair and Serena are interesting, but they get repetitive. TBH, the best thing in the series apart from Ed Westwick is Serena's dresses, which are amaaazing. :giggle:
It is predictable, I watched the first 2 episode and then I already knew who gossip girl was

Posted from TSR Mobile
Now that's one secret I'll never tell :wink:.

Yes you should watch it.
It's a great show, soo addictive!!!
I personally didn't like it, it's just a simple teen-drama (same as pretty little liars) but maybe that's just me? I used to watch teen shows a while ago but now they just don't appeal to me. :smile:

I'd recommend Mr. Robot instead! Now that's one hell of a masterpiece!
Gossip Girl was awesome, I can't believe it's been 9 years since season one. Makes me feel very old.
Its really good season 1 is the best and season 3 has the best ending.
No.
You'll thank me for not having wasted over 100 hours of your life

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending