Reply 440
Original post by maddhawk
Which accommodation were you offered?

Bay Campus single with ensuite
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 441
Roughly when did you apply for accomodation to Swansea? Before or after the 30th June 2016??
Original post by rycl
yeah 2 days ago
Reply 442
Original post by Zee98
Roughly when did you apply for accomodation to Swansea? Before or after the 30th June 2016??

Before, not sure which date exactly.
Reply 443
Has anyone applied for accomodation after the 30th June???????
I got my offer and I've made my deposit.
Reply 445
Original post by TheThugSlug
I got my offer and I've made my deposit.

Which residence building are you assigned to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by H.b9
Which residence building are you assigned to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Caswell
Reply 447
Room available at Mirador Crescent, Uplands.
6 Bedrooms , £280 pcm and excellent location particularly if you're studying at Singleton campus.
Tesco express, Sainsburrys, Lloyds bank all within less than 5 min walk.
Currently 3 boys one girl
Large rooms with double beds
For more info inbox.
We are currently busy allocating students whose first choice was Swansea and applied by 30th June.
Applications for accommodation made after 30th June can expect to hear by 2nd September.
Remember to check your Accommodation Account, emails and junk mail regularly,

For more details on 'What happens next?' you visit our webpage: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/accommodation/applying-for-accommodation/what-happens-next/
First-year student to be..not offer any accommodations ...
First-year student to be...I wasn't offer an accommodation from the University..Why?
Original post by marathon111
First-year student to be...I wasn't offer an accommodation from the University..Why?

Same, and its mainly because of too many people that applied to it so they ran out of space.
if it is of any use to you there is a private accommodation hall known as St Davids practically in the centre of the city with a bus service from outside to the university cost approx. £300 per year. The number is 01792 361640. Other alternatives are letting agencies and Student Digz 01792 600227 and Swansea4students 01792 414123. There are others also. Perhaps a couple of you could get together to book a house. Brynmill and Uplands are within walking distance of Singleton Campus
Original post by marathon111

Unfortunately all our residences are now full and at present we are unable to offer students a place in University accommodation for this academic year. We appreciate that this may not be the news that you were hoping for but please be assured that we have options for finding accommodation that prove very successful every year.
You should have received an email about attending the Housing Fayre on 13th and 14th September and finding accommodation in the private sector with other students in the same situation as you.
Staff and Students' Union officers will be available to offer advice on student housing and help you in your search during the event.
Reply 454
I'm in penmaen, is there any way of finding the other students who are going to be in my flat this year? Thanks :smile:
Original post by Jarvo96
I'm in penmaen, is there any way of finding the other students who are going to be in my flat this year? Thanks :smile:

Yes, the link to your Penmaen Residence Facebook group was on your offer of accommodation.You can follow this link also to find your flatmates: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/accommodation/a-z/facebooktwitterflickr/
I am transferring into year 2 at swansea from aberystwyth in september, can anyone recommend any good accommodation?
Original post by baby sexy
Reply 457
Original post by Swansea University Residential Services
Unfortunately all our residences are now full and at present we are unable to offer students a place in University accommodation for this academic year. We appreciate that this may not be the news that you were hoping for but please be assured that we have options for finding accommodation that prove very successful every year.
You should have received an email about attending the Housing Fayre on 13th and 14th September and finding accommodation in the private sector with other students in the same situation as you.
Staff and Students' Union officers will be available to offer advice on student housing and help you in your search during the

shouldnt you guys email people to let them know? it wastes alot of time waiting for accomodation when theres none left
Reply 458
same!!
[QUOTE="UFOEEK;73326788"]
Original post by Swansea University Residential Services
Staff and Students' Union officers will be available to offer advice on student housing and help you in your search during the

shouldnt you guys email people to let them know? it wastes alot of time waiting for accomodation when theres none left

Hi UFOGEEK,
The post you quoted was from 05-09-2016.
We still have spaces in residences on Bay Campus and the Student Village.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest