The Student Room Group

Application deadline - is this for all university applications?

I know, of course, that Oxbridge applicants have the earlier deadline of October 15th to submit their UCAS application - does this deadline also apply to their other university choices or can these be submitted in January?

Thanks!
Original post by SelfishWeiner
I know, of course, that Oxbridge applicants have the earlier deadline of October 15th to submit their UCAS application - does this deadline also apply to their other university choices or can these be submitted in January?

Thanks!

No, you can add others later. If you have only applied to Oxbridge at first, though, you will have to pay the increased fee to add the rest.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
No, you can add others later. If you have only applied to Oxbridge at first, though, you will have to pay the increased fee to add the rest.

Thanks for the speedy reply! :smile:
Reply 3

Thanks!

Your school may have an internal deadline. At my school, if you're applying to a RG/top uni you have to apply by 15 October.
Thanks for the speedy reply! :smile:

I was in the right place at the right time.:smile:
Reply 5

Cracking! I can go to the Warwick open day before I submit anything!
Original post by jamestg
Cracking! I can go to the Warwick open day before I submit anything!

Certainly you can. It's a very simple process to add choices later, but as I say, there's a different price for applying to one course or two and above.
Reply 7
Certainly you can. It's a very simple process to add choices later, but as I say, there's a different price for applying to one course or two and above.

Do you know where I can find the price list?
Reply 9

Thanks!

Just be aware, yes you can add other universities, but you can't change anything else about your application. Eg. You can't amend your Personal Statement.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jneill
Just be aware, yes you can add other universities, but you can't change anything else about your application. Eg. You can't amend your Personal Statement.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Correctamundo. I should have said that, but you've got my back, as usual.
Reply 11
Correctamundo. I should have said that, but you've got my back, as usual.

As you do for me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending