The Student Room Group

I really dont like her?

Hey guys, so i have this friend. she didn't really have any friends, so one day i told her sit with my friends and i. And she always calls me her best friend she calls everyone her best friend. I feel like she is only using me, and i really dont like her. When i distance myself from her she always asks whats up. she never gives me space. What should i do?
She's lonely and needs a friend. You don't need to act like her best friend but at least be cordial to her and don't ignore her
if you really don't like her, then why are you friends?
Original post by YesMore
Just **** her in the pussy and take it from there

That would make her even more clingy you amateur.
Reply 4
Original post by macromicro
That would make her even more clingy you amateur.

thx
Original post by Pinkberry_y
She's lonely and needs a friend. You don't need to act like her best friend but at least be cordial to her and don't ignore her

I am alawys so nice to her, and always include her and invite her to places. I just don't want to tell her i don't liker, it will hurt her feelings. But i feel like she is using me, she literally calls everyone her best friend.
Original post by YesMore
thx

yw
Original post by Mayhem™
if you really don't like her, then why are you friends?

Well i liked her before, then i just kept getting to know her. and i dont know how to say it in the nicest way that i dont liker her.
Original post by Freshstart123
Well i liked her before, then i just kept getting to know her. and i dont know how to say it in the nicest way that i dont liker her.

you don't need to be nice about it if it's the truth, say what you feel and get her out of your life for your sake
wow that's tough. I've been in a similar position as yourself, but I just endured it. That person was so annoying but I was too much of a scaredy cat to hurt her feelings. Maybe post a group selfie of you and your other friends with the caption "besties <3". Maybe after that she'll know where she stands
Original post by Mayhem™
you don't need to be nice about it if it's the truth, say what you feel and get her out of your life for your sake

She will literally cry, she was like to me we will always be best friends we will never ever not be friends. The thing is i want to do it in a nice way, without being childish and saying yeah i dont like you i dont want to be your friend anymore.
Original post by kingdrakiwi
wow that's tough. I've been in a similar position as yourself, but I just endured it. That person was so annoying but I was too much of a scaredy cat to hurt her feelings. Maybe post a group selfie of you and your other friends with the caption "besties <3". Maybe after that she'll know where she stands

Lol it is pretty annoying, if i like go and speak to other friends she says your leaving me out. I don't really have any best friends. She is just so annoying its coming to a point where i cant stand her. she is also very sneaky, like if i tell her something she just goes and says it starlight away to someone else.
She will literally cry, she was like to me we will always be best friends we will never ever not be friends. The thing is i want to do it in a nice way, without being childish and saying yeah i dont like you i dont want to be your friend anymore.

how is that childish? I think you need to stand your ground and just do what's best for you - you don't owe her anything
Original post by Mayhem™
how is that childish? I think you need to stand your ground and just do what's best for you - you don't owe her anything

It is kind of, but yeah your right i guess. But its quite harsh if you get me. Thanks for the advice.
Can you expand on why you think she's using you?
It is kind of, but yeah your right i guess. But its quite harsh if you get me. Thanks for the advice.

if she really wants to be your friend, then she'll change her attitude towards you once you confront her

Just talk to her. It may be she cant take it on board but you know you will have made things clear.

She's obviously insecure/ lonely and you may be her only friend, hence best friend. Doesnt mean you have to be hers. If you dont want to be friends point out she can be a bit suffocating and you need some space or just ask her to cool it a bit. If you are really in control then you cna smile carry on things as you wish and distance yourself from the rest.

If you wnat to ditch her then you will have to go for it and tell her to her face imo rather than being childish about it.
Reply 17
Original post by kingdrakiwi

Lol this is so cruel. Please don't!

OP she was lonely, you included her invited her out, this is probably her way of holding onto friends. Just be honest and tell her. Or avoid her and don't invite her out. She'll soon get the message.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A321
Lol this is so cruel. Please don't!

OP she was lonely, you included her invited her out, this is probably her way of holding onto friends. Just be honest and tell her. Or avoid her and don't invite her out. She'll soon get the message.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've tried that, she keeps like being clingy. Then once her friend came which goes to our school ans he hung out with her then didnt talk to me since. then when she stopped talking to that friend for a couple of days she would come back and talk to me. honestly she is just using me.
Reply 19
I've tried that, she keeps like being clingy. Then once her friend came which goes to our school ans he hung out with her then didnt talk to me since. then when she stopped talking to that friend for a couple of days she would come back and talk to me. honestly she is just using me.

Then tell her how you feel or just straight out block her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest