The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster Business Foundation

I want to know will I be apple to cope with it and football considering i am an average student im not really good (B-C) student . I need someone who took the foundation year to tell me how difficult it is to progress.
Original post by UsefSalah
I want to know will I be apple to cope with it and football considering i am an average student im not really good (B-C) student . I need someone who took the foundation year to tell me how difficult it is to progress.

Hey, I'm coming for the same foundation at lancaster, so i really dont have any experience. But i think u shouldnt think of urself as an average student first of all, you should call urself a student that excells in everything, and make sure u confess it regularly, and make an effort to believe in it. So if u think of urself as someone excells, id definitely want to keep up with it and put more effort in ur work, and im sure u wont have any problem at lancaster.

P.S. - Since we are both goin for the same programme, it wont be bad to have a friend there before arriving in october:smile:.
My name is abiola.
Whats urs?
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
My name is Usef :smile:
My name is Usef :smile:

I'm from Nigeria. What country are you from?
Reply 4
Original post by Abiboy007
I'm from Nigeria. What country are you from?

Egypt
Egypt

Oh thats nice.
I think it would be easier to text over whatsapp, whats ur number?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending