The Student Room Group

All I want for my birthday is....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by saraxh

PRSOM
Original post by UWS
Nothing else? Not like a car or a house? :tongue:

They went out of fashion around an hour ago!
Original post by UWS
Nothing else? Not like a car or a house? :tongue:

No thank you :smile:

Nothing else at all :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
No thank you :smile:

Nothing else at all :smile:

Not even a fit man that can cook? :redface:

Or your own private jet :redface:
Original post by UWS
Not even a fit man that can cook? :redface:

Or your own private jet :redface:

Reply 25

I don't have one of those I'm sorry :frown:

You can have this jackpot winning lottery ticket I found though
Original post by UWS
I don't have one of those I'm sorry :frown:

You can have this jackpot winning lottery ticket I found though
But sex is free.I want expensive present :frown:.
A Red or Black Fiat 500 & Driving Lessons <3 xx
BUMPPP BECAUSE IT'S ACTUALLLYYYY MY BIRTHDAYYyYyyYyy

AND ALL I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY IS A BIG BOOTY HOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::woo::woo::woo::yes::yes::yes::yes::spank::spank::spank::spank::perv::perv::perv::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::party2::party2::party2::party2::party2::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::hoppy::hoppy::hoppy::hoppy::innocent::innocent::excited::excited::excited::embarrassed::embarrassed::bumps::bumps::bumps::bban::bban::bban::banana::banana::banana2::banana2::banana2::2euk48l:
Happy birthday to @TheonlyMrsHolmes

I hope you have an amazing day and get everything you want and deserve, you fantastic human being.

:party:
Original post by theonlymrsholmes
bumppp because it's actualllyyyy my birthdayyyyyyyyy

and all i want for my birthday is a big booty hoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::woo::woo::woo::yes::yes::yes::yes::spank::spank::spank::spank::perv::perv::perv::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase::party2::party2::party2::party2::party2::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::hoppy::hoppy::hoppy::hoppy::innocent::innocent::excited::excited::excited::embarrassed::embarrassed::bumps::bumps::bumps::bban::bban::bban::banana::banana::banana2::banana2::banana2::2euk48l:

happy birthday daddy! :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 32
I don't know why feminists picked on Blurred Lines whilst there were thousands of much sexist songs available.
Reply 33

Isn't it a curse to be born on Christmas? You only have one free gifts day per year... :dontknow:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 34

Happy birthday :hugs:

Wishing you a wonderful birthday... Don't spend all your time on TSR.

:woo:
@TheonlyMrsHolmes made me write that happy birthday post or she said she'd feed me to the tigers. :cry2:

Quick Reply

Latest