The Student Room Group

HMRC AO jobs provisional to formal offer

So, I applied for this job in Feb, and was put on the reserve list at the end of April. I was given a provisional offer on 16th of may and been hanging ever since.They have asked for extra ID which i provided and clarification on my health form.I 'm getting stressed with the wait and thought it wasn't much longer then today the DBS turned up at my house not to them.Did anyone else have this and is anyone else waiting this long? I'm afraid it will take so long that they will no longer offer me the job.
Original post by nicola45
So, I applied for this job in Feb, and was put on the reserve list at the end of April. I was given a provisional offer on 16th of may and been hanging ever since.They have asked for extra ID which i provided and clarification on my health form.I 'm getting stressed with the wait and thought it wasn't much longer then today the DBS turned up at my house not to them.Did anyone else have this and is anyone else waiting this long? I'm afraid it will take so long that they will no longer offer me the job.

You're DBS showing up is a good sign! It's meant to go to you; HMRC will have been told by DBS what the outcome is!

You won't be waiting much longer I wouldn't have thought :smile:
Reply 2
I'm in the exact same boat as you right now!! I don't know what's going on either I haven't even heard anything back from them yet ??
Reply 3
Double check with civil service resourcing in case you need to send them your DBS certificate. Sometimes they need you to forward it on.
Reply 4
Original post by Vereor
Double check with civil service resourcing in case you need to send them your DBS certificate. Sometimes they need you to forward it on.

Ok I will nice one thank you
Has anyone been offered a position yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending