The Student Room Group

Boyfriends in prison

Long story short my boyfriends in prison for aggravated burglary, I know the full story and he isn't a bad person, it's just a really complicated situation, but I'm wondering if it's stupid to wait for him and not be able to have fun pulling and basically be a virgin again lols but we have a really amazing connection and he just completes me and makes my mental health issues disappear. But do I wait a few years (time yet tbc) or just enjoy being young :s-smilie:
Reply 1
I don't mind keeping you company whilst he's gone
I'm not sure how the prison system views promiscuity of inmates... perhaps boyfriends in prison isn't such a good idea.
Original post by Anonymous
Long story short my boyfriends in prison for aggravated burglary, I know the full story and he isn't a bad person, it's just a really complicated situation, but I'm wondering if it's stupid to wait for him and not be able to have fun pulling and basically be a virgin again lols but we have a really amazing connection and he just completes me and makes my mental health issues disappear. But do I wait a few years (time yet tbc) or just enjoy being young :s-smilie:

Is that you Trisha??
I think if you truly loved him, waiting a couple of years wouldn't matter to you, or you'd be worrying about other things besides not having fun pulling other guys whilst he's in prison
Reply 5
i'd leave him tbh,

2 years is too long

and he shouldn't of been such a pleb and done burglary in the first face therefore putting you in this situation
Yeah if you're worried about missing out pulling guys then you're probably not dating the love of your life. I'd suggest breaking up,
Reply 7
How do you become a virgin again?
Original post by UWS
How do you become a virgin again?

Reply 9
Original post by LifeIsFine

Black magic more like!
Original post by UWS
Black magic more like!

:lol:
Personally, I wouldn't wait for him, but if you sincerely love him then do.
Reply 12
he did wrong I wudnt want a bf who is a criminal

Quick Reply

Latest