The Student Room Group

I am tired of being gay

Hi guys, I do not know why I am starting to write here but I am terribly depressed.
I cannot stand anymore being gay. It is impossible to build something serious. All the guys only want to be f**ked by me because I have good looks ( I am a mix of the gay categories "twink" and "jock") but they don't want to have a relationship. Only damn sex. I am so tired of it. Not to mention that that they do not want any kindness or cuddling in it, they only desire to be strongly dominated. I mean why must it be like that? What am I getting wrong?
Where are you finding these guys?
ha gay
Reply 3
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Where are you finding these guys?

Romeo or Grindr...i am not very into the so-called "gay world". I am not attracted by it. In my uni the situation is the same unfortunately. I only attract superficial guys.
There's your problem then. You're meeting the guys off platforms which are designed for hookups, so 99% of the guys will just be wanting sex off you, not a long term relationship.
Are you at uni now? Get involved with the LGBT society. See if there's any LGBT events near your area and go to those, heck even a gay bar would be a better option than Grindr
Original post by Anonymous
Romeo or Grindr...i am not very into the so-called "gay world". I am not attracted by it. In my uni the situation is the same unfortunately. I only attract superficial guys.
Hi guys, I do not know why I am starting to write here but I am terribly depressed.
I cannot stand anymore being gay. It is impossible to build something serious. All the guys only want to be f**ked by me because I have good looks ( I am a mix of the gay categories "twink" and "jock":wink: but they don't want to have a relationship. Only damn sex. I am so tired of it. Not to mention that that they do not want any kindness or cuddling in it, they only desire to be strongly dominated. I mean why must it be like that? What am I getting wrong?

Ah, so your the feminine side of gay... I feel the exact same as you, but I'm strong minded so they can't get pass me when having unbalance power in the relationship... I wish there was people like you in real life where I live... I'm classed as " twink " too, but not a jock thought, I don't care who I'm friends with as long as they clean. I'm stuck in Kent, UK for the next 2 years.
Reply 6
Original post by Pinkberry_y
There's your problem then. You're meeting the guys off platforms which are designed for hookups, so 99% of the guys will just be wanting sex off you, not a long term relationship.
Are you at uni now? Get involved with the LGBT society. See if there's any LGBT events near your area and go to those, heck even a gay bar would be a better option than Grindr

I tried to go to lgbt events and societies. I might have been unlucky but still they appeared to be so supeficial and sex-obssessed. If I could have a simple and tender guy like the cambridge Vlogger Jake Wright i'd be so happy.
I cannot stand anymore being gay. It is impossible to build something serious. All the guys only want to be f**ked by me because I have good looks ( I am a mix of the gay categories "twink" and "jock":wink: but they don't want to have a relationship. Only damn sex. I am so tired of it. Not to mention that that they do not want any kindness or cuddling in it, they only desire to be strongly dominated. I mean why must it be like that? What am I getting wrong?

where are you in UK? South? South West? North West?
Reply 8
I cannot stand anymore being gay. It is impossible to build something serious. All the guys only want to be f**ked by me because I have good looks ( I am a mix of the gay categories "twink" and "jock") but they don't want to have a relationship. Only damn sex. I am so tired of it. Not to mention that that they do not want any kindness or cuddling in it, they only desire to be strongly dominated. I mean why must it be like that? What am I getting wrong?

If you're gay you'll just have to put up with it i'm afraid:

https://carm.org/statistics-homosexual-promiscuity

Promiscuity

28% of homosexual men had more than 1000 partners: "Bell and Weinberg reported evidence of widespread sexual compulsion among homosexual men. 83% of the homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners; 28% with 1,000 or more partners. Bell and Weinberg p 308." (exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)
79% of homosexual men say over half of sex partners are strangers: "The survey showed 79% of the respondents saying that over half of their sexual partners were strangers. Seventy percent said that over half of their sexual partners were people with whom they had sex only once. Bell and Weinberg pp.308-309." (exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)
Modal range for homosexual sex partners 101-500: "In their study of the sexual profiles of 2,583 older homosexuals published in Journal of Sex Research, Paul Van de Ven et al. found that "the modal range for number of sexual partners ever [of homosexuals] was 101–500." In addition, 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent had between 501 and 1000 partners. A further 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent reported having had more than 1000 lifetime sexual partners. Paul Van de Ven et al., "A Comparative Demographic and Sexual Profile of Older Homosexually Active Men," Journal of Sex Research 34 (1997): 354." (exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)
1978 study, 78% of gay men ad more than 100 partners, 28% more than 1000: "A far-ranging study of homosexual men published in 1978 revealed that 75 percent of self-identified, white, gay men admitted to having sex with more than 100 different males in their lifetime: 15 percent claimed 100-249 sex partners; 17 percent claimed 250-499; 15 percent claimed 500-999; and 28 percent claimed more than 1,000 lifetime male sex partners. By 1984, after the AIDS epidemic had taken hold, homosexual men were reportedly curtailing promiscuity, but not by much. Instead of more than 6 partners per month in 1982, the average non-monogamous respondent in San Francisco reported having about 4 partners per month in 1984." (catholiceducation.org/articles/homosexuality/ho0075.html)
There is an extremely low rate of sexual fidelity among homosexual men as compared to married heterosexuals. Among married females 85% reported sexual fidelity. Among married men, 75.5% reported sexual fidelity. Among homosexual males in their current relationship, 4.5% reported sexual fidelity. (Sources:Laumann, The Social Organization of Sexuality, 216; McWhirter and Mattison, The Male Couple: How Relationships Develop (1984): 252-253; Wiederman, "Extramarital Sex," 170. This is extracted from http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS04C02)
Reply 9
Deal with it, nothing wrong with being gay. What do you want to do, turn straight? :lol:
Reply 10
Original post by UWS
Deal with it, nothing wrong with being gay. What do you want to do, turn straight? :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Fqn2HJ1gk
Maybe try OKCupid instead? Relationship sites might be better than hook-ups. I know I'd date a dominant jock, I doubt I'm the only one. There will be someone out there for you.
the title really made me laugh for some reason
Your main problem seems to be that: you keep agreeing to ons, are constantly choosing to get involved with f*** boys and are interacting with possible dates via hookup sites.
Set your dating deal breakers, always stick to them and make it clear to all dates that you are exclusively looking for a serious relationship.
It sounds like you are looking for a long term monogamous relationship, you need to reflect this in your deal-breakers and turn down all those looking for something else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending