The Student Room Group

I keep worrying about the future

Going into my last year at uni, i don't want to leave Uni and not know what to do.
I plan to go travelling for the year and then come back and find a job, i want to work in London and currently live in the North, i'm scared that won't happen..

Scared and read things online that you won't make more friends after university or find a boyfriend, etc

freaking out!!!
Didn't you write a thread about this yesterday?Relax. Enjoy the time you have left, take the opportunity to make new friends. You'll meet new people outside of uni too, so there's no use worrying. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by lousmithy
Scared and read things online that you won't make more friends after university or find a boyfriend, etc

I've never had as many friends as I have now. I spent 5 years in uni, didn't have many friends there, never had a girlfriend while I was there. I have a lot of friends now, I've had a couple of girlfriends since and I only finished uni 1 year and a half ago.

So that's BS. Well it depends, it's not the same for everyone but your life doesn't end when uni does. Everyone has to go through there. It will all work out fine in the end, I'm sure. Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending