The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by difeo
he was

Yeah I never got that. Swear he went full Caitlyn at some point.
Original post by swirly

You never want to go full Caitlyn...
Reply 8482
@fallen_acorns can you please explain your use of asterisks?

How and why do you use them in the majority of your posts?
Original post by fallen_acorns
Would be so easy out here.. *

Serriously so many women are just desperate for a white guy. I mean its not to surprising in what (by western standards) is a very racist country.. but you just have a ton of older women who are obsessed with the idea of the english gentleman, who have read jane austin books and binge watch downtown abby.. and then you have a ton of younger women who are obsessed with shirlock and Dr.who..

* Now factor in that in this part of the country you are likely to be the only white guy they will see for years, and the odds are well in your favour.

As a (happily) married man though, its only something I can exploit for business, rather then any other benefits. *

But all those guys posting on TSR saying 'I am 25 and I have never even kissed a girl', should just come work out here for a summer and get it over with.

So you are taking advantage of a white supremacist country that is Chinese...?
Mindblown.gif

And sorry, not into that personally.
Original post by SA-1

I dont know, its pissing me off.*

On this computer, every time I press enter or sometimes even space, it does it... *it looks normal when I am typing, but as soon as post it, it adds an asterisk to each place..

No idea, and I cant seem to get rid of them, because if I go back in to edit the post, and remove them, it just puts them on again as soon as a press submit reply.

Need to *@ vlad and get some hep on it. **
Original post by swirly

Yeah it was odd, he decided to go tranny then he didn't want to go tranny... what da fuk?
testing, see if this fixes it..*

Trying to type having removed my wifes chinese language software from the computer..

test test test.

Original post by James.Carnell
Yeah it was odd, he decided to go tranny then he didn't want to go tranny... what da fuk?

you never have a tranny-life-crisis?
Genuinely confused as to how many sad basement dwelling white guys (who all seem to love computer games) love to venture to China, Thailand, Japan... then they all somehow get some desperate white supremacist East Asian girlfriend. There is going to be a whole generation of kids that are born from basement dwelling nerds and ethnic minority white supremacists. The mind is blown on this one.

Those Chinese girls you see with those types of guys you always lol at as their value as women just drops like the Lehman Bros. They're both desperate, thats the thing.
(edited 7 years ago)
Genuinely confused as to how many sad basement dwelling white guys (who all seem to love computer games) love to venture to China, Thailand, Japan... then they all somehow get some desperate white supremacist East Asian girlfriend. There is going to be a whole generation of kids that are born from basement dwelling nerds and ethnic minority white supremacists. The mind is blown on this one.

Those Chinese girls you see with those types of guys you always lol at as their value as women just drops like the Lehman Bros.

My fat middle aged neighbour takes two vacations a year, one to Thailand, and one to India, to go bang hookers for cheap. Now I imagine all Vauxhall drivers do the same :rofl:
Original post by SA-1

There's a button on your keyboard pal

Those Chinese girls you see with those types of guys you always lol at as their value as women just drops like the Lehman Bros. They're both desperate, thats the thing.

not going to commment on whether your lumping me in with that catagory - but tbf, I say good for them. They have **** all going for them women wise, and instead of resigining themselves to always comming behind the handsome/social guy, they have taken a pretty sensible decision to go to a place where the odds are much more in their favour..

Personally I think its much more pathetic when I see some of my friends back in the UK who have settled for girls well below their level just out of desperation.. then a nerdy basment dude who is punching well above his weight in asia..*

(after all.. asian girls = ages better, less obesity, less chance of cheating, much lower divorce rate, higher value of 'family')*

**** sake I have a friend in england who married a massive girl, awful lass who had been with dozens of guys.. they have already devorced after less then 3 years. Honestly, for me the top level of western girls are unbeliable, but if you are not man enough to get one, then looking to dating someone from another culture is not a bad idea**
Reply 8492
Original post by difeo
There's a button on your keyboard pal

"How and why do you use them in the majority of your posts"

Breaks down to:

1. How do you use them in the majority of your posts?
2. Why do you use them in the majority of your posts?

Point 1 is asking how you use the symbol grammatically in your posts. It doesn't mean how do you enter the symbol in your posts.

Pal
Original post by swirly
My fat middle aged neighbour takes two vacations a year, one to Thailand, and one to India, to go bang hookers for cheap. Now I imagine all Vauxhall drivers do the same :rofl:

Does he send you a postcard? :lol:

It's pretty sad, considering the fact that those sorts of place are well known for the amount of underage hookers. Also, I never understood the appeal of going to those places on holiday (even though every country has some nice places)... they just strike me as a bit unhygenic compared to the UK and I would not really like that or want to spend money on going to places like that.

If i had to go then I would probably hole myself up in a hotel or resort and leave it at that.
Original post by swirly
Spot on, the perverts choice.
Original post by fallen_acorns
not going to commment on whether your lumping me in with that catagory - but tbf, I say good for them. They have **** all going for them women wise, and instead of resigining themselves to always comming behind the handsome/social guy, they have taken a pretty sensible decision to go to a place where the odds are much more in their favour..

Personally I think its much more pathetic when I see some of my friends back in the UK who have settled for girls well below their level just out of desperation.. then a nerdy basment dude who is punching well above his weight in asia..*

(after all.. asian girls = ages better, less obesity, less chance of cheating, much lower divorce rate, higher value of 'family':wink:*

**** sake I have a friend in england who married a massive girl, awful lass who had been with dozens of guys.. they have already devorced after less then 3 years. Honestly, for me the top level of western girls are unbeliable, but if you are not man enough to get one, then looking to dating someone from another culture is not a bad idea**

Perhaps they just have inflated opinions of themselves...?

Lol at naivety regarding Asian girls higher value of 'family' :lol:, and lol at less chance of cheating.

Whenever I think of the stereotypical white bloke with a native Asian... i always picture either a sex tourist or Lieutenant Dan and his wife that cannot even speak engrishhhh.
Original post by swirly
Mirin the subtle shots at @sr90

I noticed that too, you don't need to be subtle :lol:
Original post by SA-1
"How and why do you use them in the majority of your posts"

Breaks down to:

1. How do you use them in the majority of your posts?
2. Why do you use them in the majority of your posts?

Point 1 is asking how you use the symbol grammatically in your posts. It doesn't mean how do you enter the symbol in your posts.

Pal

Thinking 3 asterisks per post could be correct grammar is worse than the original thing, buddy
Does he send you a postcard? :lol:

No he was telling me about his vacations one time, and how he goes every year, and how great the women are, but given the destinations its obvious he's paying to get his bbw midget gangbang fantasies on.
Reply 8499
Original post by difeo
Thinking 3 asterisks per post could be correct grammar is worse than the original thing, buddy

Thus "How" and "Why" - need the rationale behind it before I can say how bad it is, chum

Latest