The Student Room Group

Reading materials

I'm interested in investment banking but want to read some books to make sure I know everything if ever questioned in a interview or just in general questioned. Think of it as preparation and also to help me make sure I have chosen the correct area within a bank to work in.

The books are;

Investment Banking: Valuation, Leveraged Buyouts, and Mergers & Acquisitions (Wiley Finance), Investment banking for dummies and The Best Book on Investment Banking Careers

If anyone reading this can suggest any books that they feel are worth a read please mention.

Thanks
Original post by bank100
I'm interested in investment banking but want to read some books to make sure I know everything if ever questioned in a interview or just in general questioned. Think of it as preparation and also to help me make sure I have chosen the correct area within a bank to work in.

The books are;

Investment Banking: Valuation, Leveraged Buyouts, and Mergers & Acquisitions (Wiley Finance), Investment banking for dummies and The Best Book on Investment Banking Careers

If anyone reading this can suggest any books that they feel are worth a read please mention.

Thanks

Monkey Business, Accidental Investment Banker, Liar's Poker, House of Lies (consulting)..

Intelligent investor and alchemy of finance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Princepieman
Monkey Business, Accidental Investment Banker, Liar's Poker, House of Lies (consulting)..

Intelligent investor and alchemy of finance

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you think of the books i've listed. And thank you for those i'll check them out and if they look appealing to me i'll buy a few.
Original post by bank100
What do you think of the books i've listed. And thank you for those i'll check them out and if they look appealing to me i'll buy a few.

The Rosenbaum one is pretty much a bible for any technical stuff you'll come across in an interview. The rest are good too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending