The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
How was your day? :smile:

It's been alright thanks. I've been doing summer homework (which has taken me ages :colonhash:) but the end is near for one piece and the other, well, it's physics so :eviltongue:
How have you been, oh noble one? :tongue: :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
It's been alright thanks. I've been doing summer homework (which has taken me ages :colonhash:) but the end is near for one piece and the other, well, it's physics so :eviltongue:
How have you been, oh noble one? :tongue: :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay :smile: (God...time :lol: ). Good to hear it has been good. :smile:
I have been okay thank you, oh noble Matchsticks :tongue: :smile:
Oh okay :smile: (God...time :lol: ). Good to hear it has been good. :smile:
I have been okay thank you, oh noble Matchsticks :tongue: :smile:

(Ha. Ha. Indeed. :colonhash: (:tongue:)) Yup :smile:
Glad to hear you've been okay! :smile:
"Oh noble Matchsticks" :rofl:

Matrix wonders if SassKing has been to the cinema yet?:holmes::mmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(Ha. Ha. Indeed. :colonhash: (:tongue:)) Yup :smile:
Glad to hear you've been okay! :smile:
"Oh noble Matchsticks" :rofl:

Matrix wonders if SassKing has been to the cinema yet?:holmes::mmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh I never mentioned about the first time :lol: Apologies :tongue: I went last weekend, I went to see this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lights_Out_(2016_film) - it was good, but I'm not really a horrors person... :tongue:

I went to the cinema again yesterday too :smile: It was with the same friend. We saw this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3522806/ - I enjoyed this one a lot more :smile:
Ohh I never mentioned about the first time :lol: Apologies :tongue: I went last weekend, I went to see this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lights_Out_(2016_film) - it was good, but I'm not really a horrors person... :tongue:

I went to the cinema again yesterday too :smile: It was with the same friend. We saw this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3522806/ - I enjoyed this one a lot more :smile:

Please excuse my behaviour. I thought I'd say this beforehand as I'm strangely in a super crazy/hyper/weird mood atm :/ :ahee: :rofl:

Not to worry KSKC! I read the plot of Lights Out and woahhhhhhhh :eek: that sounds amazing and the idea behind the plot is so clever I think - something that most people can relate to that is a key element in the movie:awesome:

And you say the new Mechanic film! :woo: that looks so good! I wanted to see it :biggrin: how good was it? I know you're not really a fan of horrors but was it genuinely good or just good in comparison:holmes:

Glad you enjoy it more! :h:
^Genuine happiness :toofunny:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Please excuse my behaviour. I thought I'd say this beforehand as I'm strangely in a super crazy/hyper/weird mood atm :/ :ahee: :rofl:

Not to worry KSKC! I read the plot of Lights Out and woahhhhhhhh :eek: that sounds amazing and the idea behind the plot is so clever I think - something that most people can relate to that is a key element in the movie:awesome:

And you say the new Mechanic film! :woo: that looks so good! I wanted to see it :biggrin: how good was it? I know you're not really a fan of horrors but was it genuinely good or just good in comparison:holmes:

Glad you enjoy it more! :h:
^Genuine happiness :toofunny:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha no need to apologise! :tongue: :smile:

Yeah it was good :smile: Yes that's true. Something that still has a sort of "human" element to it...

Both really :tongue: It was a little predictable though xD One of those films where the enemies have no chance because the main character is practically invincible and they're no match for him :tongue: I enjoyed it though :smile: I like action thrillers.

:h:
:lol:
Haha no need to apologise! :tongue: :smile:

Yeah it was good :smile: Yes that's true. Something that still has a sort of "human" element to it...

Both really :tongue: It was a little predictable though xD One of those films where the enemies have no chance because the main character is practically invincible and they're no match for him :tongue: I enjoyed it though :smile: I like action thrillers.

:h:
:lol:

Well I thought it would be a good idea to warn you first :lol:

Cool! Yes, exactly! I find that's great in horrors - not that I've seen many :tongue:

Ahhh fair enough! Ohh I see, yes they can be that way :yep: :tongue: Haha yeah, I guess pretty much all of Jason Statham's movies are like that though :tongue: Have you seen Spy before? :ahee: :tongue: Aw, good you liked it! And I know you do - action but not so much that there is so much action throughout the whole thing, I believe? Am I right or am I right SassKing? :tongue:

:rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I thought it would be a good idea to warn you first :lol:

Cool! Yes, exactly! I find that's great in horrors - not that I've seen many :tongue:

Ahhh fair enough! Ohh I see, yes they can be that way :yep: :tongue: Haha yeah, I guess pretty much all of Jason Statham's movies are like that though :tongue: Have you seen Spy before? :ahee: :tongue: Aw, good you liked it! And I know you do - action but not so much that there is so much action throughout the whole thing, I believe? Am I right or am I right SassKing? :tongue:

:rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmmm :lol:

Indeed :tongue: Me neither haha.

That's true :tongue: but I think these films can be a bit better when they make the main character a bit more vulnerable and human :tongue: but yeah, I'm not one to criticise movies much usually tbh (or at least I try not to haha). Haha yes, it's good if the movie has a good balance and it paces itself :tongue: You are right Matrix :lol:
Hmmm :lol:

Indeed :tongue: Me neither haha.

That's true :tongue: but I think these films can be a bit better when they make the main character a bit more vulnerable and human :tongue: but yeah, I'm not one to criticise movies much usually tbh (or at least I try not to haha). Haha yes, it's good if the movie has a good balance and it paces itself :tongue: You are right Matrix :lol:

Would you not agree? :erm::ninja::biggrin::awesome::tongue: (random but at the same time, very meaningful combination of emojis :innocent:)

Yup! Haha :tongue:

That's very true! Then you can get drawn into it more and kind of relate with the character. Here it's more: he's the best, he always has been, always will be. Good for him I guess :tongue: Jason Bourne is a bit more human and vulnerable (slightly more vulnerable :u: :mmm::ahee:)
Haha ( I see :rofl:)
It is good! Balance like your 5 a day:yep: (or the eat well plate :colonhash: :tongue:)
Haha of course :woo: :rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile
There's something so attractive about a guy that can sing :love:
Reply 1030
Original post by sleepinglions
There's something so attractive about a guy that can sing :love:

True dat. Or a girl who is funny

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joe1996
I can't speak for everyone else but I'm okay, how are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am good, ha long as you are good :p:
Original post by Joe1996
True dat. Or a girl who is funny

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, funny is always great!
Reply 1033
Original post by Rock Fan
I am good, ha long as you are good :p:

Absolutely, I'm trying to get back to the happy go lucky version of myself :tongue:

Yeah, although being surrounded by people who do comedy can sometimes make that, complicated :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well you'll love me:wink:

I'm very funny...

Looking

Posted from TSR Mobile
x

All my colours! :woo:
Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going to take a step and start seeing someone :tongue: :smile:
Hey, I'm new to the thread :smile:
Been single since December but been casually dating various guys since then :P had my first ever one night stand yesterday, and shockingly have zero regrets.
Immature as it sounds, I feel like I can now say I'm over my ex :biggrin: whoop
Reply 1038
I'm going to take a step and start seeing someone :tongue: :smile:

Ooh, good luck

Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Hello

Hello

Original post by Ezme39
Hey, I'm new to the thread :smile:
Been single since December but been casually dating various guys since then :P had my first ever one night stand yesterday, and shockingly have zero regrets.
Immature as it sounds, I feel like I can now say I'm over my ex :biggrin: whoop

Hello and welcome :smile: That's good that you don't regret it, if that's what it takes to move on then go for it :smile:
Original post by Joe1996
Ooh, good luck

Thanks Joe :smile:

Latest