The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AndrewSCO
Why bother announcing you're leaving the site when everyone knows you aren't and then coming back the next day with 2 accounts...
I was joking :tongue: It wasn't an actual "announcement" :tongue:

I have no idea lol :tongue:
This thread is dead once again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hamza772000
Sorry baby :colondollar:

No! You creeped and weirded tf outta me! :tongue:

Aww, it's okay :toofunny:

Haha, I made it too obvious :tongue:

Yeah, well I made the other account today, I didn't really plan anything, I just wanted to mess around, I was bored :tongue:

Im proud to have creeped you out :u:
Original post by Ayaz789
Why are you upset man:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Matey you said i'm lesbain for tasha thats like so wrong. :colonhash:

Spoiler

@Ayaz789
Ok, asma, this is soooo weird so let's just stop with the baby thing okay! :tongue:

Hmm ok lol :wink:
Sorry baby :colondollar:

No! You creeped and weirded tf outta me! :tongue:

Aww, it's okay :toofunny:

Haha, I made it too obvious :tongue:

Yeah, well I made the other account today, I didn't really plan anything, I just wanted to mess around, I was bored :tongue:

Haha yeah :tongue:

Ohh fair enough

Haha did you see the post I made to Ayaz about how I'm so good at making myself laugh? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrincessBO$$

Spoiler

lol :tongue:

:smile:
Original post by Matrix123
Haha yeah :tongue:

Ohh fair enough

Haha did you see the post I made to Ayaz about how I'm so good at making myself laugh? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I think so :tongue: What was it about? :tongue:

Spoiler

It was a joke fs:/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I think so :tongue: What was it about? :tongue:

Urmm you said you had a girlfriend so that reminded me of someone. Sorry, I know you said you didn't want me to bring her up again but yeah, that post just made me laugh as soon as I saw it :redface: Do you remember there was a user who posted here with the same name? :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Urmm you said you had a girlfriend so that reminded me of someone. Sorry, I know you said you didn't want me to bring her up again but yeah, that post just made me laugh as soon as I saw it :redface: Do you remember there was a user who posted here with the same name? :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Vanessa lmao :rofl: It wasn't true though :tongue:
Vanessa lmao :rofl: It wasn't true though :tongue:

I know it wasn't true but as soon as I saw that post my brain went "Vanessa! :lol:" and since then I have been in a pretty crazy mood :rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
It was a joke fs:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colonhash: ok den.
Oh come on:colonhash: im 'upset' not 'pissed' :colonhash:

I will preach it to every1 :yep:

Original post by Ayaz789
Haha just like you are lucky :wink: & okay i wont , just for you :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:blush: I'm really not cute tho bae :frown:idk if anyone could like me after meeting me, friends are rare, withstanding my ugliness is rare :frown:
even for me :frown:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I will preach it to every1 :yep:

:blush: I'm really not cute tho bae :frown:idk if anyone could like me after meeting me, friends are rare, withstanding my ugliness is rare :frown:

Jesus christ! Oh come one no one is ugly. Your post just made me depressed.:frown: Your soo beautiful on the inside. Your inner beauty probably shines as hell :wink: You are beautiful and gorgeous. Plz have confidence. If you dont love yourself believe me no one will. The most attractive thing i find in guys (put aside good looks :wink:) is when i see a guy who has a great amount of self confidence it makes him waay more attractive :love::love: it can drive me crazy at times:love: i melt on the inside :colondollar:
Why bother announcing you're leaving the site when everyone knows you aren't and then coming back the next day with 2 accounts...

yeah :unimpressed:andrew, pinta v soon?!

Wait did you know it was me? :redface: :lol:

I knew it
Didn't i
just tell them hamza
I saw right through you
THAT SHOUTY COMMENT GAVE U TF AWAY :lol:
Jesus christ! Oh come one no one is ugly. Your post just made me depressed.:frown: Your soo beautiful on the inside. Your inner beauty probably shines as hell :wink: You are beautiful and gorgeous. Plz have confidence. If you dont love yourself believe me no one will. The most attractive thing i find in guys (put aside good looks :wink:) is when i see a guy who has a great amount of self confidence it makes him waay more attractive :love::love: it can drive me crazy at times:love: i melt on the inside :colondollar:

honestly my face has so many acne scars and shet, i think if u didn't call me ugly you'd be lying
but thanks i guess
yeah :unimpressed:andrew, pinta v soon?!

I knew it
Didn't i
just tell them hamza
I saw right through you
THAT SHOUTY COMMENT GAVE U TF AWAY :lol:

Yeaaaaah

I'm not the best looking guy ever and for me looks aren't everything
If you're beautiful on the inside, you'll be beautiful on the outside too:smile:
honestly my face has so many acne scars and shet, i think if u didn't call me ugly you'd be lying
but thanks i guess

Lol acne scars fade! Bio oil is soo good, have you tried it?
And no i believe u are beautiful im not one to lie :h:
Yeaaaaah

yuss check unser notifs :wink:

Original post by I am Kira
I'm not the best looking guy ever and for me looks aren't everything
If you're beautiful on the inside, you'll be beautiful on the outside too:smile:

Doubt it :wink: u sound like u are :smile:
:frown: but i'm not beautiful on the inside, got a digestive system in there churning up food
thats just :yucky:

Beyonce!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest