The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sad
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
If I took screenshots of my convos, you'll see that I'm the exact same. Do you think I'm a horrible person tho ? I don't think you do <3

Sometimes we just need to be alone, and to vent, and sometimes people don't get it. Because who can really understand how we feel deep inside, I'm sure I can't 100% truly understand your feelings, even if I relate with them quite a lot most of the time.

So yeah, we panic, and we push away people, because we don't want to explain what's wrong, or maybe .. I hate to admit it but maybe we're scared of happy people. I used to be scared of them most of the time, I don't really understand why tho..

Anyway, whatever you did/think you did/said, you're far from being an awful person <3. I know coming from a random one on the internet doesn't seem very .. Erm .. Helpful ? And I know, but I still tell it to you because sometimes we also need reassurance <3

I really don't think you're a bad person, and if you want to push me away because I'm trying too hard to make you feel better, I invite you to do so, because I did it to my friend 5 days ago and felt better afterwards. I know it sounds mean, especially coming from me, but what can I say, I still did it \:

Just so you know even if it turns out you want some air, I'll still be here as a shadow, waiting for you to feel better so I can come back <3

And If you want me to listen to you, I'm here, and not going anywhere :penguinhug:
<3

You are basically the antithesis of horrible Frenchie :cube:
idek what i want really, sometimes i find it frustrating when ppl message or something and im in the middle of crying but have to listen to them talking about their socks or something but i suppose the fault is with me cos if i dont tell them they arent telepathic are they lol.
idek if it is that.
i just find everything so enraging, even inrl when everyone is being all nice but ik that underneath ppl acc dont like each other and i just want to scream. I suppose im just used to having battles to fight and when there isnt one idk what to do with myself really.
Same on here, idk why im so ****ing antagonistic but some how that makes me feel better even tho im being *****y. I just find it hard to watch all these endless circlejerks from everybody even tho that is hypocritical because i idolise people so much myself.
i just find it hard to swallow really idk why, partly cos i miss it how it was earlier in the year and it hasnt been the same since but whatever it is just an online forum.
And i would never push you away Frenchie :cube: you are one of the few people who consistently bother with me and has done for months. It is all very well random people being kind and like 'ill be there for you' but at the end of the day i've known u and the others for months on end and with u ik what im getting whereas i just dont want to open myself up to anyone else on here, with ppl like u who understand there is just a mutual understanding and yeh idk.
Lol this was long.
Sorry for derailing lol
Reply 7682
Feel sad - cos all the food I ate during exam time makes me sick now :cry2: and all the music i listened to triggers half cells flashbacks :afraid:
How i truly feel is fed up depressed, had enough of everythibg, tired and want to go to bed
Original post by TeddyBear86
How i truly feel is fed up depressed, had enough of everythibg, tired and want to go to bed

How come? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Salamandastron
You are basically the antithesis of horrible Frenchie :cube:
idek what i want really, sometimes i find it frustrating when ppl message or something and im in the middle of crying but have to listen to them talking about their socks or something but i suppose the fault is with me cos if i dont tell them they arent telepathic are they lol.
idek if it is that.
i just find everything so enraging, even inrl when everyone is being all nice but ik that underneath ppl acc dont like each other and i just want to scream. I suppose im just used to having battles to fight and when there isnt one idk what to do with myself really.
Same on here, idk why im so ****ing antagonistic but some how that makes me feel better even tho im being *****y. I just find it hard to watch all these endless circlejerks from everybody even tho that is hypocritical because i idolise people so much myself.
i just find it hard to swallow really idk why, partly cos i miss it how it was earlier in the year and it hasnt been the same since but whatever it is just an online forum.
And i would never push you away Frenchie :cube: you are one of the few people who consistently bother with me and has done for months. It is all very well random people being kind and like 'ill be there for you' but at the end of the day i've known u and the others for months on end and with u ik what im getting whereas i just dont want to open myself up to anyone else on here, with ppl like u who understand there is just a mutual understanding and yeh idk.
Lol this was long.
Sorry for derailing lol

You're so cute I swear :love: I'm so sorry you feel this way :frown: but yes I get what you mean about that fact that you're used to fight and stuff, I felt kinda the same at some point tbf
Do you feel like TSR is helping you somehow tho ? I really do hope so, because the "dear you" thread and this thread as well helped me - and they're still helping - so the most important would be now that it kinda helps you to. Does it ? <3 (and you don't have to lie with me, you know it :lovehug: )

I'm glad you don't feel like pushing me away :jumphug: :penguinhug: and dw I perfectly get that, you don't have to explain what's wrong because sometimes it's just too complicated to explain, but I'll still be here for you everytime that you'll need it <3 <3 :penguinhug:

And no you're not derailing, you're here to express yourself :hugs:

Original post by z33
Feel sad - cos all the food I ate during exam time makes me sick now :cry2: and all the music i listened to triggers half cells flashbacks :afraid:

Aww hope you'll feel better soon Z :console: :penguinhug:
Hahaha sorry about the flashback parts but I laughed because same for me :rofl: dw, we'll get used to it eventually :moon:
Pissed off at people who lie about everything, like everything, not just small things like getting a A instead of a B or going to the gym everyday when they probably go once a week.
I thought we were friends, does my niceness and friendship mean nothing to you? I'd rather if you told me nothing than tell me lies, I'm glad you're gone because I can't deal with someone like you.
This has happened to me one too many times, and I seriously don't give a **** about you if I ever found out you've lied to me about so many things.
Really sad.:frown:

Wow! This whole time I thought you were a kind person.

But you manipulated me. I really helped you in your time of need when no-one else would.

But good thing I see the signs now, I would have ended up seriously hurt by your fake kindness and pretence. And I am a really sensitive person.

This would have knocked my confidence.
I am just tired of functioning as human being not getting anywhere with my life. All I am getting is rejections etc.
I am doing an OU degree, I love the subject it's really fascinating however I am finding it very isolating and unfilling and I am constantly feeling empty. Socially everything is crapola simply because I have lost confidence in myself and a lot of people have said why don't you just go to groups, join clubs meet like people but my confidence is below 0 and my anxiety 100%. Plus I lose interest in daily life activities as well so after about two three weeks I I get bored fed up and don't want and don't want to face outside world again.

Number one I am faced with every single trigger. People having friends, jobs and I am left with nothing.
The only thing I really look forward to is my bed at 22:00 and my me myself and I days. I don't care if I don't turn up art group or mental health group,!8 don't give a monkeys about it.

Access to HE in Social Work

BSc Health and Social Care - pending
Original post by TeddyBear86
I am just tired of functioning as human being not getting anywhere with my life. All I am getting is rejections etc.
I am doing an OU degree, I love the subject it's really fascinating however I am finding it very isolating and unfilling and I am constantly feeling empty. Socially everything is crapola simply because I have lost confidence in myself and a lot of people have said why don't you just go to groups, join clubs meet like people but my confidence is below 0 and my anxiety 100%. Plus I lose interest in daily life activities as well so after about two three weeks I I get bored fed up and don't want and don't want to face outside world again.

Number one I am faced with every single trigger. People having friends, jobs and I am left with nothing.
The only thing I really look forward to is my bed at 22:00 and my me myself and I days. I don't care if I don't turn up art group or mental health group,!8 don't give a monkeys about it.

Access to HE in Social Work

BSc Health and Social Care - pending

Hope it gets better!stay strong :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by z33

I can relate to this on a e̶m̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ physical level.

Mini-cheddars and chocolate gateau cake will never be the same, sadly.
OMGG my friends are just....
have noo words for them :hugs:
my friend just said "Please for the sake of your health don't be up to long doing health aha" in exact words
i might have 2 best friends but it doesn't matter about the quantity; how many you have, what really matters is how your friends help you when you have a hard time or the advice they give you to help you out :cute:
she is nooo nice :bawling: soo excited to meet my besties tomo :ahee:
(edited 7 years ago)
Sad :cry2:
Very sad :cry2:
I hate being sad :cry2:
I dont think this will ever end :cry2:
I'm way too emotional for a guy :cry2:
Life sucks :cry2:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Sad :cry2:
Very sad :cry2:
I hate being sad :cry2:
I dont think this will ever end :cry2:
I'm way too emotional for a guy :cry2:
Life sucks :cry2:

What's up :frown: :console:
What's up :frown: :console:

I'm fed up of life :frown:
Fed up of my illnesses
Fed up of everything :frown: :cry2:
Original post by FireFreezer77
I'm fed up of life :frown:
Fed up of my illnesses
Fed up of everything :frown: :cry2:

I promise things get better <3
When stuff like that happen I try to make lists of what are the good points of my life
I invite you to do so right now !! :hugs:
I promise things get better <3
When stuff like that happen I try to make lists of what are the good points of my life
I invite you to do so right now !! :hugs:

Thanks, it just doesn't seem that way tbh
Ah ok then
I don't have any good points in life though :frown:
Original post by CoolCavy
like ****

:console:
I know she's just trying to look after me, but my mum is trying to boss me about in Lancaster two weeks in advance before I'm even there. Telling me to do this and do that when I'm there and I should bring this and that because I won't be able to go shopping on the first day blah blah. I love you Mum but STOP.
A little anxious. I'm attending an interview panel tomorrow and then I have a chat with the press.

Latest