The Student Room Group

What should I do for this Indian girls birthday

Scroll to see replies

Last time I saw her was February 2015 she gives me jokes I used to chill bare with her
Thanks she ain't even full Indian she's got a bit of black in her I think a bit of white aswell
Reply 22
Remember something they really like/liked and do that. Explain that you care but you're busy with (family/education etc.)
This most likely will work truss me
I ain't seen her since Febuary 2015 I don't even have her number
If I ever see her again I've been really busy and stressed its her birthday today my grand uncle died same day
Looool
I payed tribute to her got some Indian food from yesterday spent nearly £20 on it it was well worth it
Attachment not found
was thinking of her want her to live it up enjoy being 20 to the fullest yolo
Get 1 bag of atta, 2 bags of aloo.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by BioChemWizard
Get 1 bag of atta, 2 bags of aloo.

And 3 bags of basmati rice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DamnDaniel2
And 3 bags of basmati rice

Posted from TSR Mobile

And 2 blocks of paneer
Never heard of them
Wanna try panteer
Your making me hungry
Troll thread
Original post by Mr Moon Man
Buy her a curry

Go back to the moon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eternalflames
Troll thread

I agree

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I ain't seen or spoke to her in nearly 2 years, she's gonna be big 20 tomorrow what should I do for her birthday

You haven't spoken to her in 2 years? Maybe say Happy Birthday? and if you haven't got her number then leave it lmao...

Man I wish I had friends like you... My 19th birthday passed last week and I got NOTHING in fact my best friend didn't even say happy birthday as I think he forgot... fml...
Original post by BioChemWizard
And 2 blocks of paneer

And 5 bowls of onion bhaji

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looool
Ain't got her number ain't seen her since Feb 2015, that's peak not even a card or cake trust me I'm good with birthdays n that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending