The Student Room Group

A homosexual CofE Bishop!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StudyJosh
I think Christianophobia is becoming more prevalent than homophobia

just a reminder that the worst mass shooting in American history was a genocide against gay people and it happened in recent months

comments on a forum are not equivalent

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StudyJosh
I think Christianophobia is becoming more prevalent than homophobia

Oh please, what is Christianophibia?!
Original post by leavingthecity
Shows what you know about relationships...

Why do you persist to start arguments with me? My faith is what it is and there's nothing you can do to change my mindset. Deal with it. Jesus will correct you all when he returns to the earth in His full glory and power
Original post by snikerio
my dick deceived your mum

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well that was original
Original post by TheDailyMan
Eve deceived Adam

Maybe god shouldn't have created Adam such a dunce then?
Well that was original

thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Book of Horsea paints the picture for the future of christian west if they do not turn back to god
The Book of Horsea paints the picture for the future of christian west if they do not turn back to god

horsea's my favourite pokemon <333333

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol people asking you to explain yourself does not equal personal attacks.

No, he will not correct us all, there will be nothing, you will be waiting forever. You will make a lifetimes work of your doubts, and it will unfortunately be for nothing.
Reply 109
If the bible says nothing about homosexual relationships but you just choose to see it that way, it's clear you were prejudiced to begin with.
Also so glad about going to hell seeing that's where all the fun and interesting people hang.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
And that has what relevance? I didn't say Jesus was called gay by his supporters. I said he was gay, eg, from the texts, he clearly had homosexual orientation. After all, what else is all that stuff about "the disciple he loved" and "his beloved disciple" about, if not that? The fact that the NT doesn't call it that is irrelevant.

So a man can't love another man without it being gay?

What about brothers? What about fathers? What about best friends?

What about the fact that styles of writing change?

2,000 years of biblical scholarship overturned because you see the word 'love" and assume they must be gay. Good God.

Please back out of this argument with a modicum of dignity. You're losing it badly.

SS
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by leavingthecity
Lol people asking you to explain yourself does not equal personal attacks.

No, he will not correct us all, there will be nothing, you will be waiting forever. You will make a lifetimes work of your doubts, and it will unfortunately be for nothing.

In what way was 'shows what you know about relationships' intended to be anything other than an inflammatory comment?

You identify as ex-christian but to be a true Christian you need to have the Holy Spirit in you; the fact that you 'left' the faith suggests to me that you were never a true Christian at all and were never born again spiritually either. Going to a christian convention or saying prayers does not a true Believer make. Sadly for you, your misguided assumption that Jesus will never return is false. One day all of us are going to have to stand before the judgement seat of Christ and account for our earthly deeds despite how ever much you or other atheists deny it.

Also, I have no idea why everyone seems to think I'm a guy on this thread :laugh: It's quite amusing.
Reply 112
How are you so certain of this?
Original post by RobML
How are you so certain of this?

John 13:16: But when, he, the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on His own, he will speak only what he hears (from God) and he will tell you what is yet to come.

Enough said, brackets added
Reply 114
How are you certain that John's claim is true?
(edited 7 years ago)
[QUOTE=snikerio;67404

Posted from TSR Mobile

how do you delete posts lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by RobML
How are you certain that John's claim is true?

Personal experience :biggrin:
Reply 118
That answer is too vague to be of any help :tongue:
People think you are a guy because you speak with a certain overconfidence.

No offence men on the thread.

Ok, not an inflammatory comment, just what most of us were thinking given that there are plenty of romantic relationships that take place without sex for so many different reasons. Sine people can't have sex, some people specifically don't want sex. You quite literally have much to learn about the kaleidoscope of relationships out there if that's what you really think.

And I never bother rebutting the laughable yet standard "you were never a real Christian". There's nowhere to sink to once that's been said.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending