The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Senghennydd court

Who's moving into senghennydd court ? I'm in house J, 3rd floor, flat 11.

Also who has bought paper wristbands ? I have bought one but now I'm concerned my flat mates might not have got it eugh 😑🙃 has anyone got the wristband who doesn't know other people that are going ?
Reply 1
I'm in house j too, on the ground floor in flat 2. I haven't bought the wristband because I left it too late and its sold out now so im hoping there'll be other people in the same situation as me!
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm in house H flat 4! And I've only found one flat mate so far who hasn't got the wrist band and I have!! so I'm basically in the same position as you haha
Reply 3
Original post by jessx909
Who's moving into senghennydd court ? I'm in house J, 3rd floor, flat 11.

Also who has bought paper wristbands ? I have bought one but now I'm concerned my flat mates might not have got it eugh 😑🙃 has anyone got the wristband who doesn't know other people that are going ?

Hey Neighbour, I'm in Flat 12 in house J lol. I didnt get a wristband as they all sold out :'(
Reply 4
Original post by lachimie
Hey Neighbour, I'm in Flat 12 in house J lol. I didnt get a wristband as they all sold out :'(

Hey ! When are you moving in ? And they are selling single tickets now.
Reply 5
Original post by lilyk1998
I'm in house H flat 4! And I've only found one flat mate so far who hasn't got the wrist band and I have!! so I'm basically in the same position as you haha

Not too far are the houses blocks ?!
Reply 6
Original post by jessx909
Hey ! When are you moving in ? And they are selling single tickets now.

I'm not too sure depends when my parents want to help me move all my stuff, I think Saturday as they wont be working then, what about you ?
Reply 7
Original post by lachimie
I'm not too sure depends when my parents want to help me move all my stuff, I think Saturday as they wont be working then, what about you ?

I'm moving in Wednesday my parents are taking me down too
Reply 8
Hi, I'm in house H on the third floor and have bought the wristband, however I don't know if my flatmates have as I haven't found any! When are you moving in? I'm coming Friday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending