The Student Room Group

Part time job with A-levels?

I have just finished my AS year and i am going into A2. I am planning to retake 2 of my AS subjects along with A2 exams but i also wanted to get a part time job so i can start saving up. Would it be too much because of the work load?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Hi what college do you attend
Reply 3
Original post by Simran04
I have just finished my AS year and i am going into A2. I am planning to retake 2 of my AS subjects along with A2 exams but i also wanted to get a part time job so i can start saving up. Would it be too much because of the work load?

Getting into uni is more important than getting a job. The Max I'd work is 8 hours. I had a part time job during year 13 but only worked 4 hours a week and it was fine but any more would've been a major issue
Reply 4
Original post by fefssdf
Getting into uni is more important than getting a job. The Max I'd work is 8 hours. I had a part time job during year 13 but only worked 4 hours a week and it was fine but any more would've been a major issue

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest