The Student Room Group

What do you think of 'dabbing'?

Scroll to see replies

Couldn't stop laughing when Rihanna dabbed as a response to Drake declaring his love for her at the VMAs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21

Reply 22
I had only just found out what dabbing was a few weeks ago :colondollar:

Original post by UWS

I must confess, I did a dab on the stage while at graduation ceremony. Unfortunately, I will not share the video :colondollar:

What uni did you graduate from? I want to know because I've probably seen it (if it is you).
Reply 23
Original post by kkboyk
I had only just found out what dabbing was a few weeks ago :colondollar:

What uni did you graduate from? I want to know because I've probably seen it (if it is you).

City University

It's not viral so I don't think you've seen it. Unless my mates posted it on YouTube them I'm screwed :rofl:
My whole year took a school photo. Everyone dabbed.
My main dance move, it's life. :wink:
Reply 26
Dank memes have sucked out my love for the dab... :frown: (which is kinda sad)

Right now the dab is too me the way most people saw that "watch meh whip and nae nae" ish :colonhash:

So freaking cringy :puke:

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/yRVtsIEIMDMt4FoTNEcMcavebvXTlz4_QIkY92h8ogjxMmeEmR85-MjYleCyfwmSzSyNQ0CCgmP5PvDMfvXkMkt_WS2N21nZfg=w512-h287-nc
(edited 7 years ago)
The most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Why do people even have a name for it? why don't we have a name for touching your nose with your thumb? how's this **** a "dance move"?
Original post by blackdiamond97
Couldn't stop laughing when Rihanna dabbed as a response to Drake declaring his love for her at the VMAs

Posted from TSR Mobile

She didn't! She dabbed before he said that
Sweeeeeeeeet!!!!

Seems quite common these days. I'm pretty indifferent to it but if people love it, then great!
You need to get over yourself.
Got ruined by fools. Should be exclusive to the music artists that created it.
[video="youtube;510eMpqVsOc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=510eMpqVsOc[/video]
I do it for a piss take not even the rappers lol just cuz it looks fly on the right people and funny on others. I didnt even know it was a thing until I saw the video likes mths after I knew ppl dabbed. Idk I think it shows so much "swag" but of course people overdo **** like Bieber ruined the word swag lol which was fine...there's no other word to define what swag does -___- but thats cuz they dont have the swag. If they did it would never hav got ruined. :yy:
Ngl I dab to every song that's how am so addicted to it:colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Looks stupid tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheBirdman
I replaced all my hand gestures while talking with dabs.

Omg :rofl:
I dab for a living.
Reply 39
i hate all stupid dance fazes!

Quick Reply

Latest