The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anywhere near the river Thames where the fish live.
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Oh sad times 😂 I have no idea if there is a difference haha 😭 I'm Asian myself ngl but I don't have no thoughts and I wouldn't deem you as racist 👍🏼 that's for sure 😊

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
Reply 42
Original post by mr T 999
Why lol? I found them annoying and most hang around those dirty asian roadmans :dry:

Although I will admit some of them are quite fit lol

Are you asian btw?

No am black

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0to100
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Nooooooo comment :smile: :smile: :hugs:
Why lol? I found them annoying and most hang around those dirty asian roadmans :dry:

Although I will admit some of them are quite fit lol

Are you asian btw?

holy **** lmao
Nooooooo comment :smile: :smile: :hugs:

excited for school? :colone:
Original post by 0to100
excited for school? :colone:

*College, yes oml I am so f'ing excited but scared too 👀
Reply 47
Original post by Escanor
FeelsBadMan when your not white but black -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please don''t feel bad. I'm sure there are quite a few Indian girls who wouldn't mind a taste of chocolate. And I know a lot of you Black men love a bit of curry to go with that chocolate :smile:
*College, yes oml I am so f'ing excited but scared too 👀

College. Look who's growing up :cry2: lol

And don't be nervous bab, uni is scarier. :wink:
Original post by 0to100
College. Look who's growing up :cry2: lol

And don't be nervous bab, uni is scarier. :wink:

Lol why you crying :smile: I'm just scared that people will judge me 😔 True ❤️😉 I bet you make if into a lovely place to be :wink:
Original post by 0to100
I'm talking bout south asian...I can't tell them apart no offense so its funny op is specifying where to get just them lol

So if bengalis are n East India and you say ppl in East India look Chinese then you're sayng bengalis=chinese?

that's wild news because @41b and @Biryani007 seem to think bengalis are dark.

???

I'm not sure I've ever said bengalis are all dark? I personally know light skinned bengalis...
Original post by 0to100
holy **** lmao

Your not a roadman are you?
Original post by Biryani007
???

I'm not sure I've ever said bengalis are all dark? I personally know light skinned bengalis...

I do too (know light and dark bengalies/bangladeshis) which is why I said in that thread "Guess where I'm from" don't play dumb come on. Cuz you quoted me 1st like what I said was off.

The OP was white looking in skin but Asian in hair and facial features. And I said that and you were like ":facepalm2: And 41b said most bengalis are known to be dark like himself...? And you agreed I believe so Im confused like Im tryna learn here lol.
Your not a roadman are you?

lol nah used to be
I'd show you a photo of me at 15 it is so road I can't

I'm too old for that now though
Original post by 0to100
lol nah used to be
I'd show you a photo of me at 15 it is so road I can't

I'm too old for that now though

Good good glad you changed. What type of roadman were you asian/black/white?
Reply 55
Original post by 0to100
I'm talking bout south asian...I can't tell them apart no offense so its funny op is specifying where to get just them lol

So if bengalis are n East India and you say ppl in East India look Chinese then you're sayng bengalis=chinese?

that's wild news because @41b and @Biryani007 seem to think bengalis are dark.

i should
of made it clearer bengal is in east india but like not bengal ok but some bengalis do if you search like people from
chittagong

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good good glad you changed. What type of roadman were you asian/black/white?

I'm in the av bruv...english/scottish

called chav and pleb and yob and ned and wigger my whole life lol :biggrin:
Original post by 0to100
I'm in the av bruv...english/scottish

called chav and pleb and yob and ned and wigger my whole life lol :biggrin:

Tbh I find asian roadmans worse compared with the other two. Hate roadmans :bike:

Could never stand roadmans and there stupid man purse and to way they speak :puke: Acting all hard and stuff and playing gangsta wannabe lol :rofl:
Tbh I find asian roadmans worse compared with the other two. Hate roadmans :bike:

Could never stand roadmans and there stupid man purse and to way they speak :puke: Acting all hard and stuff and playing gangsta wannabe lol :rofl:

all right calm down :ahhhhh:

I've got a man "purse" (it's called a satchel :cry2:) but you dont wanna know what's inside dem :wink: the police do though...
Original post by 0to100
all right calm down :ahhhhh:

I've got a man "purse" (it's called a satchel :cry2:) but you dont wanna know what's inside dem :wink: the police do though...

:colonhash: I thought you changed lol

Latest

Trending

Trending