The Student Room Group

Eddie Izzard...

What a freak show! come on the average person thinks it. Not a great person to promote remain don't you agree?
Gotta say , I think his disastrous and I'll judged appearance on the episode of Question Time just before the referendum must have cost remain several hundred thousand votes.
He done an outdoors show down my road the other week, I could hear him talking whilst I was sitting on the can.

It's a shame I was going out, it would've been good to see him. Still, he'll be back (he comes down here quite a lot, when my old man takes the dog for a walk he sees Eddie about occasionally).
Such a fruitloop.
He used to a comedian. Now he's the joke.
he's a great person, his question time appearance was his only low point that I can think of
I don't mind him as a comedian, I don't care about what he wears and what not so a bit harsh what the OP said.

However as a campaigner, yuck, patronising, uninformed and doesn't speak for the 'people', just like Chris Martin.

Exactly why comedians/musicians/elebrities should stay well away from politics because they never come out of it looking good (does anyone actually like Bob Geldof?)
Original post by caravaggio2
Gotta say , I think his disastrous and I'll judged appearance on the episode of Question Time just before the referendum must have cost remain several hundred thousand votes.

Not as many as Bob Geldoff cost I'd wager*
An embarassment

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending