Great you're doing alright with that at the moment :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
If you say so

Yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good thing I commented on that because you were bound to say something like this:yep:

Mhmmm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 322
Original post by Matrix123
Good thing I commented on that because you were bound to say something like this:yep:

Mhmmm

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meh

Posted from TSR Mobile
I bring Green greetings and wish you luck on the expedition.
Reply 324

Hahaha thanks dude. BTW it's a four day exped so you'll need usergroup controls

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hmmm: you are great and you will refuse so I'll pretend you've already agreed :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 326
Original post by barnetlad
I bring Green greetings and wish you luck on the expedition.

Woops, I missed - the quote below was for you

Original post by Andy98
Hahaha thanks dude. BTW it's a four day exped so you'll need usergroup controls

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Hello world.

Now this is a story all about how my flipped turned upside down, and I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there I'll tell about me from when I started watching Bel Air.

Did that work? I'm not sure it did. Ahh well it was worth a shot. I'd just like to say that this won't be in the standard blogging format, because there are some instances where even I fail to find the words and this is my first real attempt. So there are some things that I may well write in the form of a rap verse because I find it easier, also some things will have to be put in spoilers as potential triggers.

So, where do I start? You'll find that one out later, probably when I find out :wink:

'99 born, but still Bel-air junkie.
Reply 328
Original post by fandom-queen
'99 born, but still Bel-air junkie.

Child:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol. Says the guy only a year older.

Spoiler

Reply 330
lol. Says the guy only a year older.

Spoiler

Yeah:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Question: what are you studying? sorry if you mentioned it somewhere, I have no idea.
Reply 332
Question: what are you studying? sorry if you mentioned it somewhere, I have no idea.

Maths, further maths and computer science.
Original post by Andy98
Maths, further maths and computer science.

Woah! Smarty-pants :clap2:
Reply 334
Woah! Smarty-pants :clap2:

Meh

Posted from TSR Mobile
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Reply 336
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Yes, senility. I completely forgot about this. Tag me in again tomorrow and I'll do a massive update

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 337
Right, massive update incoming:

Thanks @Cremated_Spatula for reminding me of this. And a sarcastic thanks to @Matrix123 for letting me forget in the first place :tongue:

Last time I posted in here I was having driving lessons. Yeah, not anymore, I passed on my third attempt. I was also about to go on my practice expedition for Gold DofE, that was a piece of piss; but unfortunately I failed the qualifier due to a trapped nerve in my hip. That's healed now so it's all good.

I got my A-level results too - Maths & Computing were both Bs and FM was a C. So I'm gonna be studying Computer Science at Hull uni this year.

Also I was talking about mental health stuff wasn't I? Well it turns out that stuff is how I react to stress. Although the low self-worth is still there.

Oh. And, last Saturday was the best day of my life! I MET HOODIE ALLEN!!! As you will see in the next post which will have an image in it.

Furthermore, my lyrics have been getting more complex.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 338
Original post by Andy98
x

Haha heyy! What did I even do!? :tongue: It's not like you asked me to remind you:rolleyes:
Ohh you didn't tell me about that trapped nerve, glad it's all OK now:yep:

Hmmm low self worth is an odd thing, but you definitely have more "worth" than you think you do :yes:

Lovely picture! :love:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending