Reply 4265
Reply 4266
Reply 4267
Reply 4268
Reply 4269
Reply 4270
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Sanuma
Hello, welcome to CTAM. Would you mind editing your number to the correct one. Thanks a million:mmm:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
That's good, question is, is your laptop/phone/internet/device/life? :mmm:

Let's start with the good things and then take a nosedive...

Life - very good at the moment. Completing my CV, applying for jobs, hopefully getting a job :smile:
Internet - so far so good - EE 4G is reliable in my area; Virgin Media internet can be flaky. Their upload speeds are appalling (30Mbps down, but only 2Mbps up, which is halved after 750MB of uploading and reduced even further (to 0.75Mbps) after 1GB uploading), so for any sort of large uploading, I use EE 4G. Even 3G will beat VM's dreadful upload speeds though!
Phone - okay at the moment, though before the end of the year, it will be upgraded to either an LG G4 or G5. The S4's switching to 2G prematurely is a right pain and as such I have to either force 3G or force 4G. The LG G4/G5 have settings to disable 2G completely without impacting 3G/4G
Laptop - what a shambles. Tried making a video via Windows Movie maker and as soon as I imported the file, the CPU went crazy and the laptop overheated. The same for when saving the file in 1080p, the laptop got crazily hot again. At 72% complete, it hit 105'C and shut itself off - completely erasing the movie I was making, as well as the save file (the save file is useless until it is completely saved). DO NOT BUY AN ACER ASPIRE 57XX SERIES, THEY ALL COOK.
This week I shall be transferring everything to a HP 15-AC153SA laptop that I bought late last year, and this is more powerful and does not cook itself.

Original post by eternaforest
We'll make TSR plays pokemon great again soon :laugh:

And i chose music technology because that's what im interested in :biggrin: i produce music as a hobby but i want to become professional, hopefully work in a studio one day :smile:

Oh cool :biggrin: so you wanna be a musician or studio technician or something?

What type of music do you make?
Original post by spotify95
Let's start with the good things and then take a nosedive...
Life - very good at the moment. Completing my CV, applying for jobs, hopefully getting a job :smile:
Internet - so far so good - EE 4G is reliable in my area; Virgin Media internet can be flaky. Their upload speeds are appalling (30Mbps down, but only 2Mbps up, which is halved after 750MB of uploading and reduced even further (to 0.75Mbps) after 1GB uploading), so for any sort of large uploading, I use EE 4G. Even 3G will beat VM's dreadful upload speeds though!
Phone - okay at the moment, though before the end of the year, it will be upgraded to either an LG G4 or G5. The S4's switching to 2G prematurely is a right pain and as such I have to either force 3G or force 4G. The LG G4/G5 have settings to disable 2G completely without impacting 3G/4G
Laptop - what a shambles. Tried making a video via Windows Movie maker and as soon as I imported the file, the CPU went crazy and the laptop overheated. The same for when saving the file in 1080p, the laptop got crazily hot again. At 72% complete, it hit 105'C and shut itself off - completely erasing the movie I was making, as well as the save file (the save file is useless until it is completely saved). DO NOT BUY AN ACER ASPIRE 57XX SERIES, THEY ALL COOK.
This week I shall be transferring everything to a HP 15-AC153SA laptop that I bought late last year, and this is more powerful and does not cook itself.

Haha ok :wink:Wow good job :congrats: I hope u get your job! What sort of thing are you looking/applying for?
yay :woo:
thats ok tho :smile::frown: :console: dammmmmmn laptop :unimpressed:
Deffo won't be doing that :I
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest