The Student Room Group

I miss him

We broke up over a week ago and I really miss him. Everything I do or see seems to remind me of him and its really annoying because I'll just burst into tears on the train because I saw someone who looked like his sister. I don't want to have sex with anyone else but him and I really just want to call him up so we can meet and have sex and he can be all affectionate etc but I know he doesn't even care about me like that any more or have feelings towards me so I feel like I'm just torturing myself.
so tell him
Errrr what do you want us to say?

It's going to be *****y for the next few days/weeks/months etc, but time will heal most of it. No really much you can do, go out with mates and distract yourself is the best advice I can give.
Why'd you break up
Reply 4
Sorry xxxx
Reply 5
Original post by yungaheartz
so tell him

I can't, we've already said goodbye and deleted each others numbers.

Original post by DanB1991
Errrr what do you want us to say?

It's going to be *****y for the next few days/weeks/months etc, but time will heal most of it. No really much you can do, go out with mates and distract yourself is the best advice I can give.

Months???? :cry2:

Original post by xobeauty
Why'd you break up

I wanted to have a relationship with him (We'd broken up prior because I wasn't ready) but he said he didn't want to go back to me because I hurt him too many times however I could not remain friends with him because I had too many feelings and it hurt so we split ways.
one door closes, and another one opens. TRUST ME, it's true.

last year I went through a rough break up. I thought this girl was the one, I was so into her, and then she went and cheated. I was hung up over her for just under a year. I met this girl while I was hung up over her, and nothing happened between me and her because I didn't let go of my ex. but after letting go of her, I let that new girl into my life and realised that she's much better than my ex. that's my example of one door closing and another one opening.

the first step in moving on is wanting to move on.

I didn't move on quickly because I always had that thought at the back of my mind that she was the one. I wasn't letting go of this idea. that delayed the process in moving on.

the second step is to accept the fact that his idea of you has changed. he's no longer the guy you fell in love with.
you're in love with a guy who no longer exists.

here are some songs that might help

six degrees of separation by the script
long gone and moved on by the script

Posted from TSR Mobile
Distract your self by doing something you are really good at, focus on the positives,you will get over him, it just takes time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looks like that ship has sailed. You need to find a way to move on from him. He probably already has forgotten about you otherwise he would have contacted you or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
We broke up over a week ago and I really miss him. Everything I do or see seems to remind me of him and its really annoying because I'll just burst into tears on the train because I saw someone who looked like his sister. I don't want to have sex with anyone else but him and I really just want to call him up so we can meet and have sex and he can be all affectionate etc but I know he doesn't even care about me like that any more or have feelings towards me so I feel like I'm just torturing myself.

You broke up for a reason. One day you'll realise he isn't worth the heartbreak or hurt

Ex's are ex's for a reason, you need to cut all contact, it is the only way you can move on.
Reply 11
Yeah go back to him and he will just leave you again. What is the point? when someone can treat you so much better. You will get over it i'm sure.

A relationship based on sex is a red flag.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It hurts and feels like a rollercoaster for a while. One day, after mentally going through it by blocking his number/deleting it as you have done, getting rid of any memores and getting tired of thinking about him, it will all feel better.there is no immediate cure sadly.
how are you feeling now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by unaManzana
how are you feeling now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

He messaged me saying how he had feelings for me etc however we both decided that it would be wise for us to just be friends first. I feel silly because I know this is not going to help me move on in the slightest and I will probably end up having sex with him before we even get into a relationship again or IF that even happens which I also doubt. But I guess this feels better than when we were not talking at all.
He messaged me saying how he had feelings for me etc however we both decided that it would be wise for us to just be friends first. I feel silly because I know this is not going to help me move on in the slightest and I will probably end up having sex with him before we even get into a relationship again or IF that even happens which I also doubt. But I guess this feels better than when we were not talking at all.

when me and my ex broke up, I decided to remain friends with her too.
despite having feelings for her & she was even with another guy. that was actually the worst mistake ever. it delayed my process in moving on for a year.

I guess you can keep him in your life, but don't prioritise him. keep your options open.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is the most trying time after a breaup. You just have to keep going and try not to think about him too much. Keep busy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending