The Student Room Group

Best high-waisted black jeans?

I need to stock up on black high waisted jeans. The ones I have found most comfortable so far are the topshop Joni Jeans, however at £40 a pair they are a bit steep.

I am looking for a good alternative, ones that won't wear away between the legs too fast, or lose the black dye. Do you know if zara jeans are any good? or the Asos rivington high waisted jeans? I have tried h&m black jeans and the black fades to grey in like a month which sucks.
Reply 1
Topshop Joni are the best I've found... New Look equivalents (about £20) are alright, the dye lasts longer but the denim is thicker and not as stretchy!
Original post by Jess-97
Topshop Joni are the best I've found... New Look equivalents (about £20) are alright, the dye lasts longer but the denim is thicker and not as stretchy!

thanks, do you know if the asos ones are similar?
Oh, honey. Joni jeans all the way. I was so, so sceptical and hesitant to buy but they're the best jeans I've ever bought. Seriously. They look great, last a good while and are surprisingly comfy despite them being smaller than the usual size I'd buy.
Honestly, I haven't tried Topshop but I live in my New Look ones. I have them in loads of colours because they're the only jeans that just don't wear between the legs, I don't get holes in, and don't fade like other jeans. I love them.
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Honestly, I haven't tried Topshop but I live in my New Look ones. I have them in loads of colours because they're the only jeans that just don't wear between the legs, I don't get holes in, and don't fade like other jeans. I love them.

Do you happen to have a link to them? Would you say the material is comfortable, not too stiff/rough? Thanks for the recommendation !
Original post by saladays
Oh, honey. Joni jeans all the way. I was so, so sceptical and hesitant to buy but they're the best jeans I've ever bought. Seriously. They look great, last a good while and are surprisingly comfy despite them being smaller than the usual size I'd buy.

yes my Joni jeans lasted well too! Guess Il have to go get some more if I can't find any other alternatives

Quick Reply

Latest