The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Biryani007
I don't think I've ever spoken to 41b, I know he posted in the same thread but I cant remember what he said lolol..
I get it if you thought she looked bangladeshi but it was odd how you mentioned the 'red hue' to her skin and her 'frizzy hair' (amongst other features) being the telltale signs of her ethnicity when they are definitely not specific to bangladeshis...I just found it odd and funny, that's all :lol:

Well if you see why I guessed she's from bangladesh (she's from a country bang close) then why find it "odd" my personal idea of what made her look Asian. My description saying she had frizzy hair and red hue wasn't even describing bangladeshis, I was clearly describing that female. She had a red hue and frizzy hair...so it made me think she's not real white, she's a white skinned Asian. I said here if you read she also looks like a bangladeshi girl I knew grewing up and they have the same features. What exactly is your idea of how ppl from bangladesh look that you think is more bang on than mine then?
Reply 81
Original post by tr.12
Not true, I know so many asian girls that like black guys. Im bengali and my exes were all black. You cant just assume that, as for the double life, what do you mean?

I'm not generalising or assuming i said most not all. Plus i know loads of Bengalis and Asians too I've just never known a girl that has or is attracted to other cultures. Anyone can go out with any person. I'm just saying that there can be stigmas when it comes to Asian girls dating guys with different cultural beliefs. I'm not saying they can't.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 82
Original post by 123moon
I'm not generalising or assuming i said most not all. Plus i know loads of Bengalis and Asians too I've just never know a girl that has or is attracted to other cultures. Anyone can go out with any person. I'm just saying that there can be stigmas when it comes to Asian girls dating guys with different cultural beliefs. I'm not saying they can't.

Oh right I see.
But yeah, even on twitter theres loads of memes and stuff about asians liking black people so I thought it was the usual
Reply 83
Original post by tr.12
Oh right I see.
But yeah, even on twitter theres loads of memes and stuff about asians liking black people so I thought it was the usual

Yeah I've seen them too.

Sorry if i offended you with previous comment though didn't mean to offend.
Original post by 0to100
Well if you see why I guessed she's from bangladesh (she's from a country bang close) then why find it "odd" my personal idea of what made her look Asian. My description saying she had frizzy hair and red hue wasn't even describing bangladeshis, I was clearly describing that female. She had a red hue and frizzy hair...so it made me think she's not real white, she's a white skinned Asian. I said here if you read she also looks like a bangladeshi girl I knew grewing up and they have the same features. What exactly is your idea of how ppl from bangladesh look that you think is more bang on than mine then?

Poor you 😔 Some people just don't get the message do they? 😂
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Poor you 😔 Some people just don't get the message do they? 😂

I ****ing know right
You look hawaiian in your dp >:P
Original post by 0to100
I ****ing know right
You look hawaiian in your dp >:P

Trust 😂 Telling someone something nowadays is like feeding em :biggrin:
Oooooohhh I'm dark? Dayumm bruh I needa change that quick time 😳❤️
Trust 😂 Telling someone something nowadays is like feeding em :biggrin:
Oooooohhh I'm dark? Dayumm bruh I needa change that quick time 😳❤️

shuttup not your skin you little muppet :hugs: the flower filter and ur curls, g!?
Original post by 0to100
shuttup not your skin you little muppet :hugs: the flower filter and ur curls, g!?

Oh :biggrin: woopsy daisy 😂 Awhhhhh I get a hug!!! :hugs::hahaha:
Ohh Dem, tell me about it! 😂 My hair was real Curly that day 👀 & I told meh mam to do pigtails like a two year old, she takes the mick outta me but I think they cute❤️
Oh :biggrin: woopsy daisy 😂 Awhhhhh I get a hug!!! :hugs::hahaha:
Ohh Dem, tell me about it! 😂 My hair was real Curly that day 👀 & I told meh mam to do pigtails like a two year old, she takes the mick outta me but I think they cute❤️

:rofl: you would look adorable with pigtails bab XD
Original post by 0to100
:rofl: you would look adorable with pigtails bab XD

Wait, thinking about it, do two year olds even have enough hair to do pigtails? 😂
Oh well haha :biggrin: awhhh thanksssss ❤️ I don't think you noticed but I have pigtails in the pic ☺️😉 And oml my feet are killing 😩 I was in town all day 😎
Wait, thinking about it, do two year olds even have enough hair to do pigtails? 😂
Oh well haha :biggrin: awhhh thanksssss ❤️ I don't think you noticed but I have pigtails in the pic ☺️😉 And oml my feet are killing 😩 I was in town all day 😎

mate i literally laughed out loud

and doing what shopping for school supplies? so you can be all like :stupido: lmao
Original post by 0to100
mate i literally laughed out loud

and doing what shopping for school supplies? so you can be all like :stupido: lmao

Looooll! I actually thought they don't though 👀
Na man, ain't bothered about dem! I needed to continue my clothes shopping for college 👍🏼
I got a new Ted Baker Bag.
A Jasper Conran brown shoulder bag.
A Jasper Conran, multicoloured shirt.
A knitted jumper top thing.
Ankle boots.
Leather leggings.
❤️
Looooll! I actually thought they don't though 👀
Na man, ain't bothered about dem! I needed to continue my clothes shopping for college 👍🏼
I got a new Ted Baker Bag.
A Jasper Conran brown shoulder bag.
A Jasper Conran, multicoloured shirt.
A knitted jumper top thing.
Ankle boots.
Leather leggings.
❤️

Gurl you better get your pencils and notepads and laptop battery :colone: lol
that would look fly all together though in an outfit
Original post by 0to100
Gurl you better get your pencils and notepads and laptop battery :colone: lol
that would look fly all together though in an outfit

Loool my dad bought a refill pad and I got a pink and white poka dot folder and scientific calculator 💜 I just need to get a few pens 😉
Loll I got my first two outfits ready though 👍🏼
I don't think I've ever spoken to 41b, I know he posted in the same thread but I cant remember what he said lolol..
I get it if you thought she looked bangladeshi but it was odd how you mentioned the 'red hue' to her skin and her 'frizzy hair' (amongst other features) being the telltale signs of her ethnicity when they are definitely not specific to bangladeshis...I just found it odd and funny, that's all :lol:

that description was gold lmao
Original post by Escanor
Where can I find some in London??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Enfield town and Barnet. Both in north london
Original post by Angry Bird

I'm glad to see you remember me but like I said the description was of the stupid girl in the op

did she NOT have red hue to her skin and dark frizzy hair?

oh ok cuz last time I checked she isn't white, but Asian.
I was describng HER not a race entirely, get over it
Original post by 0to100

Oh gosh, I can't really be bothered to go through all of this again...
'Your personal idea of what makes her look asian'? Even if you thought she looked asian (which she did), it seemed as though you plucked Bangladesh out of thin air, linking some vague features with it, features anyone from a Moroccan to a Russian could have..
I dont follow your posts to know of any bangladeshi girl you once grew up with :lol:
The Bangladeshis I know of don't have a certain look...I wouldn't be silly enough to assign certain features to a huge group of people that vary so much in looks.

Original post by Angry Bird

Lelelelelel dont get him angry :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
Oh gosh, I can't really be bothered to go through all of this again...
'Your personal idea of what makes her look asian'? Even if you thought she looked asian (which she did), it seemed as though you plucked Bangladesh out of thin air, linking some vague features with it, features anyone from a Moroccan to a Russian could have..
I dont follow your posts to know of any bangladeshi girl you once grew up with :lol:
The Bangladeshis I know of don't have a certain look...I wouldn't be silly enough to assign certain features to a huge group of people that vary so much in looks.

Lelelelelel dont get him angry :lol:

I think it's best for everyone if we leave it at that 👍🏼
Peace out guys ❤️

Latest

Trending

Trending