The Student Room Group

Hospital pharmacy Pre-registration Applications (Pharmalife) 2017/2018

Scroll to see replies

Hi,
Could you send me a copy please?

Hiya. Could you send me a copy please?
Does anyone know when West Midlands panel should let us know?
I've applied to some hospitals in the Midlands too, but I haven't heard anything. Do you know when the interviews are?
Rejection from Newcastle too :frown:
Reply 345
Any positive interview news? Anyone?!
Original post by holistic_pharm
Rejection from Newcastle too :frown:

Sorry to hear mate. Hopefully the next time we hear is an interview invite!
Original post by Jpharm
Any positive interview news? Anyone?!

All I have is a Newcastle rejection so far. I sent similar applications to all hospitals so if Newcastle don't like it, I doubt other hospitals will :frown: :frown:
Original post by NPharm24
I've applied to some hospitals in the Midlands too, but I haven't heard anything. Do you know when the interviews are?

I think around the 20th?
Is there a timeframe which hospitals have to give before emails? Like 2 weeks? Or can they literally send an invite the day before?
Original post by MeredithGrey13
Is there a timeframe which hospitals have to give before emails? Like 2 weeks? Or can they literally send an invite the day before?

I've heard that I should hear back from Welsh hospitals around 2 weeks before the all-Wales interview day, which is the 20th of September. I haven't heard back from any yet so I'm hoping to sometime this week. I assumed it would be the same for hospitals in England too...an invite one or two days before would be very unfair!
Hey can I have a copy too please? Thank you so much for the help!!!

Original post by Jin3011
Eyo guys! Let me know if you want me to send you a file of common pre-reg interview questions to go over. Helped me prep for my interviews. Best wishes!
Original post by Lauren94xo
I've heard that I should hear back from Welsh hospitals around 2 weeks before the all-Wales interview day, which is the 20th of September. I haven't heard back from any yet so I'm hoping to sometime this week. I assumed it would be the same for hospitals in England too...an invite one or two days before would be very unfair!

Thank you! Okay well that means tomorrow or Wednesday. I agree, in order to organize transport and get a bit of prep and revision done I need 2 weeks :colondollar: X
All I have is a Newcastle rejection so far. I sent similar applications to all hospitals so if Newcastle don't like it, I doubt other hospitals will :frown: :frown:

I know, right?! Its really daunting but we have to be positive. There is round 2 as well!
Asking questions doesn't harm anyone
Original post by Farmacee
Have people srs applied to TLC and not known the assessment structure beforehand?
Reply 355
Original post by Jin3011
Eyo guys! Let me know if you want me to send you a file of common pre-reg interview questions to go over. Helped me prep for my interviews. Best wishes!

Hey, please could you send me the file too
Thanks in advance
Original post by YonceLikeLiquor
Asking questions doesn't harm anyone

Tell 'em boy, bye.
Anyone heard anything so far today?
Reply 358
Anyone heard anything so far today?

nope, nothing :frown:
Reply 359
Does anyone know whether are applicants for TLC will have been invited for the stage 1 assessment?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending