The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I had to because you were down and when I was you always did your very best to cheer me up. I did not forget any of that and it meant a lot to me, so that's my turn today :hugs:

I mean all of what I've written, and when you're down remember that list, and remember how much of an achievement it was when you became so .. You !! Remember when we 1st talked !! You were so different ! And look at you now omg !

I'm proud of you and you should not let life get you down. Well, actually it does not matter that much, what matters is when you decide to get up. Never forget to get up <3

Aww Thankyou!
That's just me helping out a great friend! :smile:
Aww it's greatly appreciated! It means a lot! :hugs:
You're awesome!

Awww! Ok I shall do!
Hmm I'll try to!
I sure do remember that, yeah things were worse back then. But you got me through the bullying and I can't Thankyou enough for that!
I don't see much difference personally but you clearly do :mmm:

Aw that means a lot!
Aww I'll do my best to get up, I may need help doing it, but as long as we're in it together, we will be victorious! :smile:
So excited to receive my Galaxy S7
Original post by yoda123
So excited to receive my Galaxy S7

woah
my Dad just got his and it is --> :gah:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
woah
my Dad just got his and it is --> :gah:

Nice!! The camera is godly. I got a pretty good deal unlimited calls/texts+3gb data for just 31.50p/m
(edited 7 years ago)
Sad because my nose really hurts:frown:
My headache is slowly getting worse, going to get some water and lie down and try and chill

Original post by yoda123
Nice!! The camera is godly. I got a pretty good deal unlimited calls/texts+3gb data for just 31.50p/m

nice deal :yy:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Aww Thankyou!
That's just me helping out a great friend! :smile:
Aww it's greatly appreciated! It means a lot! :hugs:
You're awesome!

Awww! Ok I shall do!
Hmm I'll try to!
I sure do remember that, yeah things were worse back then. But you got me through the bullying and I can't Thankyou enough for that!
I don't see much difference personally but you clearly do :mmm:

Ofc I see the difference :unimpressed: :ahee:

Aw that means a lot!
Aww I'll do my best to get up, I may need help doing it, but as long as we're in it together, we will be victorious! :smile:

always here to help, as you did your best to help me by the past :h: and I'm not the only one here who'll help you get through tough times, this thread is here to help and lovely people will be happy to do so :h:

Ofc I see the difference :unimpressed: :ahee:

always here to help, as you did your best to help me by the past :h: and I'm not the only one here who'll help you get through tough times, this thread is here to help and lovely people will be happy to do so :h:

Aww no worries! :hugs:

Oooh excellent! :biggrin: (:colonhash: Why you be angry with me?!)

Aww Thankyou! I'll always do my best to help you! I'm always here for you Frenchie! :yep: :hugs:
Aww, I do t know if I can take this, more than one person helping me through tough times! That's like never heard of in Freezerland!
It sure is!
Aww!
Original post by FireFreezer77
Aww no worries! :hugs:

Oooh excellent! :biggrin: (:colonhash: Why you be angry with me?!)

Aww Thankyou! I'll always do my best to help you! I'm always here for you Frenchie! :yep: :hugs:
Aww, I do t know if I can take this, more than one person helping me through tough times! That's like never heard of in Freezerland!
It sure is!
Aww!

I was just teasing you dw :lol: :unimpressed: :toofunny:

And ty :hugs:

I'm sure you can go through that, you definitely will :yep:
you did your best to help me by the past :h:

In*. :3
Original post by Hydeman
In*. :3

Oops :mmm:

Spoiler

pretty good but a tad bit nervous because i just had a look at the **** ton of work for second year :rofl:
Oops :mmm:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Hydeman

Spoiler

Hahaha made my day xD
arghhhhhhhhhh :rant:
Hahaha made my day xD

:proud: :pepsi: :clip:
Original post by Hydeman
:proud: :pepsi: :clip:

xD the last one is so ANNOYING OMG it makes me think about those times when it popped up on the screen ages ago :afraid: :afraid:
Everything is aligning in my life right now, it feels like God definitely has a plan for me and I'm so grateful for this.
xD the last one is so ANNOYING OMG it makes me think about those times when it popped up on the screen ages ago :afraid: :afraid:

Did you not like Clippy? :emo:
Original post by Hydeman
Did you not like Clippy? :emo:

No , he was so triggering :cry2: :unimpressed: