The Student Room Group

~Gingerbread's road to Law~

Scroll to see replies

SO proud of you Astrud. Best of luck with your future. You'll do great things xoxo.
Original post by Kvothe the Arcane
SO proud of you Astrud. Best of luck with your future. You'll do great things xoxo.

Thank you :hugs:
Great news. Very happy for you, good luck at Durham! :five:
Original post by Gingerbread101
Update 05/09/2016

Welcome to Story Time with Gingerbread!

A few of you might have already heard about my rollar coaster of results, but here's the full story for those who didn't:

I sent in my exams for remarks, but before I got them back the deadline for accepting York accommodation came around, so I had to do that. A few days later, I got the remarks back with my new grades of A*AA. I emailed Durham to tell them, but they'd already given my place away so they gave me a place in 2017 instead. I accepted that and withdrew from York, and then a few days later Durham emailed me again to say some spaces had come up for 2016 entry. I've now accepted that and it's all been confirmed through UCAS, I'm just waiting to find out which college I'll be in

Turns out my revision did pay off in the end, and I'm off to Durham on 3rd October!

~Gingerbread~

Quotes

Smartass :tongue:

Well done
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Great news. Very happy for you, good luck at Durham! :five:

Thanks! :awesome:
Original post by Andy98
Smartass :tongue:

Well done

Best compliment ever :tongue:
Well done x
Well done!!! x
Original post by Midnightmemories
Well done x

Original post by nisha.sri
Well done!!! x

Thanks lovelies :h:
omg I've only just seen this - congratulations @Gingerbread101! I'm so glad you decided to get it remarked and you're still going to the uni of your dreams :heart:
Original post by Gingerbread101
Thanks! :awesome:

Best compliment ever :tongue:

Yeah, I'm good at them:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fox Corner
omg I've only just seen this - congratulations @Gingerbread101! I'm so glad you decided to get it remarked and you're still going to the uni of your dreams :heart:

Thank you lovely :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending