The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach

Scroll to see replies

I have had a survey as well...i am in Birmingham
Original post by memoryfish
Hey guys, I made it through this campaign and got my first choice back in May. I have a feeling more jobs will be advertised soon as the benefits are switching over to UC.

They have just advertised for 30 AO's in LLanelli BC for UC all FTA though.
Original post by popityping
They have just advertised for 30 AO's in LLanelli BC for UC all FTA though.

I think they will hold another campaign the same size as the one we were part of.
I think they will hold another campaign the same size as the one we were part of.

I'm in the BC already, so i hope they dont offer me anything like that. I'd much prefer to be jobcentre based.
Hey guys they rang me today offered me decision maker in galbafa for pip I said no because in trying to get closer to home and it's further for me . Felt like she was desperate for the roles to be filled ... I said I would think about it and could she send me job info . Really gutted its way to far for me to travel with the little one x
Original post by Filedundermisc
I'm in the BC already, so i hope they dont offer me anything like that. I'd much prefer to be jobcentre based.

Hhmm are you sure? Lol I'm in JCP but have the opposite view :P
Hhmm are you sure? Lol I'm in JCP but have the opposite view :P

Oh 8 years of this is enough. Have you seen the HMRC job, 1000 HEO vacancies. Stage 3 too
I have accepted a position in BC in Glasgow for UC :smile: start date 3rd October. Managed to bring my holiday forward too so I'm happy.
Congrats!
Original post by trojka08
I have accepted a position in BC in Glasgow for UC :smile: start date 3rd October. Managed to bring my holiday forward too so I'm happy.

Thats great news well done !
Original post by Filedundermisc
Oh 8 years of this is enough. Have you seen the HMRC job, 1000 HEO vacancies. Stage 3 too

Yep I'm already in a campaign just waiting for the outcome :smile:
Yep I'm already in a campaign just waiting for the outcome :smile:

Good luck! Im currently trying to tweak my EO competencies to HEO level. Not fun lol
Has anyone been taken off the reserve from Birmingham or solihull????
Hey guys
I got a call today around 10 and they asked if i am still available as they are expecting few vacancies to be out soon....so hopefully its a good news.
Ooooh exciting!
Original post by popityping
Yes i did from survey monkey via CSR

Did u recieve a call from them too???
I've had no calls at all, just the survey
Reply 597
Found out today they are going to be advertising eo jobs again at the end of September ish, for greater Manchester.
Although I received my offer last week, my CS jobs status only updated to provisional offer last night. Do I have to do the next steps part? I've already provided the BC with all the info I am being asked for eg references and employment history.
Original post by trojka08
Although I received my offer last week, my CS jobs status only updated to provisional offer last night. Do I have to do the next steps part? I've already provided the BC with all the info I am being asked for eg references and employment history.

Yes still do it asap

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending