The Student Room Group

I have all 5 traits of a genius!

[video="youtube;dh-agoAnKe8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh-agoAnKe8[/video]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
w00t
I'm curious to 1 - the music and 2 - the funny spherical moving things in the background

Plus they missed the bad handwriting thing - one of my teachers always said that people with really bad handwriting who are academic are geniuses because their brain works too fast for them to get it all down on paper :erm:

Spoiler

Reply 3
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I'm curious to 1 - the music and 2 - the funny spherical moving things in the background

Plus they missed the bad handwriting thing - one of my teachers always said that people with really bad handwriting who are academic are geniuses because their brain works too fast for them to get it all down on paper :erm:

Spoiler

I have really bad handwriting too for that reason. Also, chocolate is a superfood. Cocoa beans are good for your heart, brain, blood, skin, liver, and more. It has been shown that those who eat chocolate perform better on academic tests.
Original post by Kyx
I have really bad handwriting too for that reason. Also, chocolate is a superfood. Cocoa beans are good for your heart, brain, blood, skin, liver, and more. It has been shown that those who eat chocolate perform better on academic tests.

:five:
ooh - really :rofl: ok...
Still not convinced I'm a genius - i do all those things in the video (I talk to myself because I learn things via hearing them lol) but I'm way too dopey to be a genius - ask my family - they would agree :tongue:
Reply 5
:five:
ooh - really :rofl: ok...
Still not convinced I'm a genius - i do all those things in the video (I talk to myself because I learn things via hearing them lol) but I'm way too dopey to be a genius - ask my family - they would agree :tongue:

Anyway :lol: the best dosage of chocolate is 30g a day. The only food that even comes close to chocolate is tomato :smile:
Original post by Kyx
Anyway :lol: the best dosage of chocolate is 30g a day. The only food that even comes close to chocolate is tomato :smile:

:rofl:
the best "dosage"
dosage tho :rofl:
My intake atm is not very high. But last week I ate a whole box of malteasers in under an hour so :tongue:

Spoiler

Reply 7
:rofl:
the best "dosage"
dosage tho :rofl:
My intake atm is not very high. But last week I ate a whole box of malteasers in under an hour so :tongue:

Spoiler

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2013/jun/01/10-best-tomato-recipes

there was this great french dish my host family cooked once, they used the shell of a tomato to fill it with a sort of pork meat and then cooked that in the oven
that was good
other than that ketchup, tomato soup (rarely), beans and pizza (some casseroles as well) are the only times that I eat tomato :erm:
How are your academics?
Me too!
Reply 11
there was this great french dish my host family cooked once, they used the shell of a tomato to fill it with a sort of pork meat and then cooked that in the oven
that was good
other than that ketchup, tomato soup (rarely), beans and pizza (some casseroles as well) are the only times that I eat tomato :erm:

Aww
Original post by WhoDaresWins
How are your academics?

I am an academic :tongue:
Original post by Kyx
Aww

I am an academic :tongue:

That's an answer for a different question Lol

What did you get in your GCSEs?
Original post by Kyx
[video="youtube;dh-agoAnKe8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh-agoAnKe8[/video]

This is a question that's asked to gifted individuals and there is only one correct answer to it. What came first, the chicken or the egg? (Explanation required).
Reply 14
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
This is a question that's asked to gifted individuals and there is only one correct answer to it. What came first, the chicken or the egg? (Explanation required).

The egg. Before there were chickens there were dinosaurs, and they laid eggs.
Literally everything in this video could be applied to just about everyone. Let's be honest, the entire point of the video is to make averagish, perhaps slightly above average people, feel as though they're geniuses. Although some of these traits might contribute to being a genius, the video is largely irrelevant :7
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AlphaQuark
Literally everything in this video could be applied to just about everyone. Let's be honest, the entire point of the video is to make averagish, perhaps slightly above average people, feel as though they're geniuses. Although some of these traits might contribute to being a genius, the video is largely irrelevant :7

Heh, great minds think alike.
This.

True geniuses don't seek approval.

Awww, so I'm not really a genius? :frown:
Original post by jungle_ninja
Awww, so I'm not really a genius? :frown:

I can't tell you any more than the video can. There's so many different types of genius imo that the current definition of genius, and the connotations attached to it, are way too linear to be representative of all the types of genii (geniuses?)

Quick Reply

Latest