The Student Room Group

I have all 5 traits of a genius!

Scroll to see replies

points in the vid can be applied to anyone.. even me, and I am not a genius. :cookie:
Congrats, you're a special snowflake and now the whole world knows. (rofl)
Original post by Tootles
This.

True geniuses don't seek approval.

Arguable, some of the greatest minds of all time were very narcissistic and egotistical, can't really say they don't seek approval :tongue:
Original post by AlphaQuark
I can't tell you any more than the video can. There's so many different types of genius imo that the current definition of genius, and the connotations attached to it, are way too linear to be representative of all the types of genii (geniuses?)

Well in that case I'll continue to believe I am a genius until proven otherwise... :smile:
Original post by AlphaQuark
Arguable, some of the greatest minds of all time were very narcissistic and egotistical, can't really say they don't seek approval :tongue:
The most intelligent people I've ever known/known about have, while accepting their achievements, been very humble about their intelligence and said they wished they were more intelligent, that they felt pretty much average.
Reply 25
Repped for longevity and the evident effort put into creating such a long post.
Yeah I think you're right.
It's difficult to characterise the traits of geniuses as it is. I mean, all geniuses are different and geniuses of different things.
We're all geniuses in our own way, but if it is this way, :dontknow:
Original post by Kyx
The egg. Before there were chickens there were dinosaurs, and they laid eggs.

Well done. Only thing I would say, is that dinosaurs aren't too much of a recent common ancestor for chickens. It's most recent common ancestor is a bird of sorts(obviously I know) but whether it's extinct or not, I don't know.
Yep.

Just another feel-good video for people who are just average.
I think I match all of them. Depends on what is meant by "curious". If something takes my interest then yeah, I want to know everything there is to know about it. I'm not really curious as to what's going on with other people's lives or other countries though, tbh. Very rarely watch the news and only keep up with current affairs through social media.
Reply 30
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
Well done. Only thing I would say, is that dinosaurs aren't too much of a recent common ancestor for chickens. It's most recent common ancestor is a bird of sorts(obviously I know) but whether it's extinct or not, I don't know.

IDK
Original post by Kyx
Repped for longevity and the evident effort put into creating such a long post.

What did you get in your GCSEs?
Can the messy handwriting thing apply to Mathematicians? I process things fast in my head so the numbers look really messy on paper .
(edited 7 years ago)
:yy:
Amen to you good Sir
I show all 5 signs of a genius...

tfw you're a genius but your AS exams came out BBCD
Reply 35
Original post by WhoDaresWins
What did you get in your GCSEs?

I got 8 GCSEs A*-C including English and Maths

LOL

Quick Reply

Latest