The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Yay :hugs:

XD :yep:

Spoiler

Hahaha it's all good :yy:
Actually, after some research I did last year, I can tell you that some Cheeses such as Parmesan and goat Cheese are made from butanoic acid, a carboxylic acid formed from 4 carbons :wink:
I'll leave you to work out the formula :rofl:
Or give it to u in the picture below :mmm:

Spoiler

yh ok well, yh, urgh.
Genuine question: grimm reaper username --> Why?

C4H8O2
Original post by Grimm Reaper
I didn't mean the anime lol :faceplam: I meant the live action tv show lol its so cringe

Ohhh I actually havent I only watched the anime series, I remember the first time I watched it:love:
Original post by I am Kira
C4H8O2

:yy:
Hated this anime but the intro was sooo good
[video="youtube;2pZ-UpjtlXY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pZ-UpjtlXY[/video]
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
Oh sht I won:rofl:
Reply 9266
XD :rofl: ok :tongue:
ooh ok well
parmesan, feta, edam, gruyere, double Gloucester and don't mind a bit of red Leicester
(cheddar I find too strong)

Weak! Parmesan is life though. I also like Mozzarella, Cottage and Swiss.

We don't have many cheeses in common, I don't think we can be siblings any more :frown:
XD lol u don't have to but seriously - what's so bad about physics :erm:
YAY :excited:

Spoiler

Well I guess I'm just not that interested in it?:dontknow:I would love to be though because it does seem reallyyy cool!:yep: I'm just hoping with time I'll like it more :tongue:

Spoiler

100 post stats:
Ayaz789 - 21
OGGUS - 16
CheeseIsVeg - 9
tasha_tah - 8
PrincessBO$$ - 8
hamza772000 - 7
mediaya - 6
L in University - 5
I am Kira - 5 :congrats:
Grimm Reaper - 3
ak143244 - 2
Matrix - 2
Tasnia'x - 1
junayd1998 - 1
Who is L - 1
ValerieKR - 1
Qaz25 - 1
AndrewSCO - 1

Consecutive 100 post stats:
Ayaz789 - 7
OGGUS - 4
L in University - 3
tasha_tah - 3
CheeseIsVeg - 2

Posted from TSR Mobile
oooo-k :hide:
Recommend a horror film? I've only seen like Coraline (not scary) and the 1st Woman in Black (not too bad tbh) (quite liked it)

Watch insidious it's awesome movie one of my favs horror movie. The story is pretty original and really creepy/scary :colone:

Watch saw it's not really scary but it's just super uber violent, some scenes you may find difficult to watch.

Check the human centipede out its not scary but really disturbing to watch, it may make you vomit :puke:
Watch insidious it's awesome movie one of my favs horror movie. The story is pretty original and really creepy/scary :colone:

Watch saw it's not really scary but it's just super uber violent, some scenes you may find difficult to watch.

Check the human centipede out its not scary but really disturbing to watch, it may make you vomit :puke:

Shutter island is my favourite pschogical thriller
Not really a horror
Ohhh I actually havent I only watched the anime series, I remember the first time I watched it:love:

Yeah I loved the anime series check the live action version trailer on youtube it's so cringe and horrible
Shutter island is my favourite pschogical thriller
Not really a horror

Yeah loved that movie the twist right at the end tho was unexpected. Have you watched seven?
Yeah loved that movie the twist right at the end tho was unexpected. Have you watched seven?

Is the sky blue? Yes I've watched it:rofl: and fight club and gone girl
Here's my watchlist
http://www.imdb.com/user/ur66178076/watchlist?ref_=wt_nv_wl_all_1
sup guys im finally part of the light green gem crew::u::colonhash:
Reply 9274
sup guys im finally part of the light green gem crew::u::colonhash:

Finally! Took you long enough :redface:
Lol someone reported me:frown:
I'm living the thug life guys:colonhash:
Lol someone reported me:frown:
I'm living the thug life guys:colonhash:

Huh what happened? Did a mod remove a post? :s-smilie: Regardless the 100 post is still yours btw even if uws has it now.
@AngryJellyfish the threads almost over get over here so you can win.

Btw I'm becoming the new op of the next thread if you don't mind
I got 8 Pms from Tsr for apparently 'breaking the rules' :colonhash: well i know who my haters are :rollseyes:
Original post by Ayaz789
I got 8 Pms from Tsr for apparently 'breaking the rules' :colonhash: well i know who my haters are :rollseyes:

Lol me too, be honest did u report me?

Latest