The Student Room Group

BTEC Level 3 science to pharmacy

Hi,

I wanted to ask if I can study pharmacy in university with Btec level 3 science grade D*D*, I don't do extended because of my school. Can someone help me out or atleast give course similar to pharmacy accepting my grades.

Thank you.
Hey I have studied btec and got D*D*D*. I got place in wolverhampton university. I am starting this september.
Original post by Big dream2016
Hey I have studied btec and got D*D*D*. I got place in wolverhampton university. I am starting this september.

Oh hi,
That's really good congratulations.

But I don't do extended nor a levels. So basically I only do btec diploma level 3 which highest grade you cns get is D*D*, so could you help me find a uni that could accept me with such grade?
Original post by ArabicBoy
Hi,

I wanted to ask if I can study pharmacy in university with Btec level 3 science grade D*D*, I don't do extended because of my school. Can someone help me out or atleast give course similar to pharmacy accepting my grades.

Thank you.

What about foundation year for pharmacy.i thing easy anglia does it.
East anglia
Original post by Bigdream2016
East anglia

I checked it, but it didn't come up with foundation year, it just normal pharmacy with requirements of DDD, do u know another uni? I really need to find one
Reply 6
Original post by Big dream2016

Hi
Firstly, congrats for getting offered a place. What universities did you apply to and how many offers did you receive? Good luck with your course. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending