The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University Accommodation 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anyone going to Coventry University College? I'm studying Public Health and Community Studies :smile:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by d.alpheaus1
Yeah im allocated into a student house with an ensuite (raglan house) cant complain looking at the Coventry University Accomodation website alll the halls are full so its not looking good if you wanna be in halls

I'm at raglan house too. What floor?
Original post by UserZiya
I'm at raglan house too. What floor?

You are in raglan house? where?
I'm on Westminster road, and studying Accounting and Finance :smile:
Reply 24
You are in raglan house? where?

Block A /floor 1/flat 106. You?
Original post by UserZiya
Block A /floor 1/flat 106. You?

Room A, Flat 122, hmu when you get there
Reply 26
Original post by tosiintoasty
I'm on Westminster road, and studying Accounting and Finance :smile:

I'm on Westminster road what house number are you in?
Original post by amiep43
I'm on Westminster road what house number are you in?

17, you?
Reply 28
Original post by tosiintoasty
17, you?

I'm in 3. Have you found anyone in your house? I can't find any chats or anything for student housing
Original post by amiep43
I'm in 3. Have you found anyone in your house? I can't find any chats or anything for student housing

There are Facebook groups where people post where they are staying ; hope that helps
Reply 30
Room A, Flat 122, hmu when you get there
Nice, will do.
Reply 31
Hi guys, I'm still looking for accommodation if anyone can help out
Reply 32
Original post by Mustark
Hi guys, I'm still looking for accommodation if anyone can help out

One girl & 1 boy looking for a third housemate, £455 a month inc bills, CV1 area & all double beds also 2 bathrooms as well.
Does anyone know the difference between a single room and premium single room (university owned houses)??
Reply 34
Original post by Econchemgirl123
Does anyone know the difference between a single room and premium single room (university owned houses)??

Premium room is bigger than a single but is still a single bed so just more floor space, I have a premium and it's basically where the living room should be on the bottom floor next to the front door
Original post by amiep43
Premium room is bigger than a single but is still a single bed so just more floor space, I have a premium and it's basically where the living room should be on the bottom floor next to the front door

Thank you! Is it a lot nicer to have a premium then??
Reply 36
Thank you! Is it a lot nicer to have a premium then??

I think it just depends if you want the extra space or not, a single is still big enough you just get that bit extra, I have about half room extra but it obviously depends on where you're staying how much bigger it actually is
Original post by amiep43
I think it just depends if you want the extra space or not, a single is still big enough you just get that bit extra, I have about half room extra but it obviously depends on where you're staying how much bigger it actually is

so which university house are you living in??
Reply 38
so which university house are you living in??

I'm on Westminster road
Reply 39
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest