The Student Room Group

How long does it take to finish BTECH Alevel applied science ?

I've heard some people finished in March others in July.

Also how are you taught it at your school/sixth form ?
Original post by im.a.witch
I've heard some people finished in March others in July.

Also how are you taught it at your school/sixth form ?

I am doing the extended one of this, I assume you are too, right?
Reply 2
Original post by Kryptonian

extended ?
Reply 3
extended ?

There is subsidiary (single, equivalent to one A level), National Diploma (equivalent to two A levels) and extended diploma (equivalent to three a levels).

Depending on how many assignments/units you are doing collectively then that will also be the factor on how long you'll have to complete them. Also others work faster than others, and re-drafting also takes time so that has to be taken into consideration. usually it should be completed around May-June time in the second year.
Original post by Kryptonian

I assume you mean that your doing the level 3 extended diploma? It typically takes two year of full time study.
Reply 5
Original post by Dnkz7
There is subsidiary (single, equivalent to one A level), National Diploma (equivalent to two A levels) and extended diploma (equivalent to three a levels).

Depending on how many assignments/units you are doing collectively then that will also be the factor on how long you'll have to complete them. Also others work faster than others, and re-drafting also takes time so that has to be taken into consideration. usually it should be completed around May-June time in the second year.

Yeah that's the one. I was hoping to finish early so I can focus on my EXAMS for other A levels :frown:
Yeah that's the one. I was hoping to finish early so I can focus on my EXAMS for other A levels :frown:

People do, do other a-levels alongside it (normally one a level). It all depends on you and whether your school allows it, as it can become a workload.

Quick Reply

Latest