The Student Room Group

How does talking to a girl feel like

With her being receptive, smiling and not putting you down, ignoring you or insulting you for talking to her? :frown:
It's alright. Depending on who you're talking to, it can be pretty much the same as talking to another dude.
I think most guys take that for granted and don't feel any particular way about it.

I reckon I'd more readily notice a girl (or guy, for that matter) putting me down than her being polite. As far as being ignored, it happens, especially at clubs etc.; you just move on and don't waste your time.
Reply 3
It doesn't feel like anything unless I get an erection
Original post by UWS
It doesn't feel like anything unless I get an erection

Reply 5
This thread sounds so sad. OP, if a girl is making you feel this way then dont talk to her anymore. Cut your loses and find someone who does respect you and is deffo worth your time
Reply 6
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

:toofunny:

Spoiler

Reply 8
Original post by Dnkz7
This thread sounds so sad. OP, if a girl is making you feel this way then dont talk to her anymore. Cut your loses and find someone who does respect you and is deffo worth your time

Why don't most girls respect me? :frown:
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Why don't most girls respect me? :frown:

Are you a really shy person and sound boring? (no offence). If so, either the girl you are talking to doesn't share the same interests or you aren't giving enough opinions.

Be bold. Be you. Be the guy, take control of the conversation and be straight-forward and then you'll get your respect. If she still isn't interested then the likelihood of talking to another girl is very high that she'll be interested
Original post by Dnkz7
Are you a really shy person and sound boring? (no offence). If so, either the girl you are talking to doesn't share the same interests or you aren't giving enough opinions.

Be bold. Be you. Be the guy, take control of the conversation and be straight-forward and then you'll get your respect. If she still isn't interested then the likelihood of talking to another girl is very high that she'll be interested

This, pretty much. :tongue:
Original post by Dnkz7

I'm not shy or boring. I'm very popular with the males. They always praise me and want to hang out with me, they always show me the most overwhelming respect. I almost always get told how incredibly handsome I am by men, ALAWYS, to the point where it's weird. With women, it's the opposite. It's like they're in a competition with me. Or have a personal vendetta against me.
Reply 12
I'm not shy or boring. I'm very popular with the males. They always praise me and want to hang out with me, they always show me the most overwhelming respect. I almost always get told how incredibly handsome I am by men, ALAWYS, to the point where it's weird. With women, it's the opposite. It's like they're in a competition with me. Or have a personal vendetta against me.

If you know you are good looking, then show it off man. Girls love confident guys, any guy can get with a girl regardless of looks. Good humour and intelligence to keep conversations going are major keys to getting laid.
Original post by Dnkz7
If you know you are good looking, then show it off man. Girls love confident guys, any guy can get with a girl regardless of looks. Good humour and intelligence to keep conversations going are major keys to getting laid.

I don't want to get laid by these girls. I hate them, and their looks disgust me. I'm just wondering why cant they be casually friendly with me instead of disrespecting me.
Reply 14
I don't want to get laid by these girls. I hate them, and their looks disgust me. I'm just wondering why cant they be casually friendly with me instead of disrespecting me.

Don't generalise all of them bro. Do you like guys btw?
I mean, there are plenty of girls who will absolutely love you if you tell them why you don't like girls as much
Original post by Dnkz7
Don't generalise all of them bro. Do you like guys btw?
I mean, there are plenty of girls who will absolutely love you if you tell them why you don't like girls as much

No man, I'm straight. I just have high standards to whom I get intimate with.
It feels like warm apple pie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending