The Student Room Group

Will two A2's and two AS's be enough for me?

I had achieved A*'s to B's in my GCSE's but AS had really gone bad for me...

For Year 13, I'm only continuing on with Accounting and Business after failing my other two AS's. I was left with absoloutely no other option but to take up AS Media Studies (literally the only AS I could take) which really upset me, so I wanted to take an EPQ and write about Accounting to boost myself up a little bit.

It's not too late for me to come out with all A's at the end of Year 13 with two full A2's, one AS and one EPQ.

But I'm really scared that this won't be enough to take me into a decent Uni, I was, at least, hoping to do Accounting / Business / Finance at Brunel.
Original post by plzhelpm3
I had achieved A*'s to B's in my GCSE's but AS had really gone bad for me...

For Year 13, I'm only continuing on with Accounting and Business after failing my other two AS's. I was left with absoloutely no other option but to take up AS Media Studies (literally the only AS I could take) which really upset me, so I wanted to take an EPQ and write about Accounting to boost myself up a little bit.

It's not too late for me to come out with all A's at the end of Year 13 with two full A2's, one AS and one EPQ.

But I'm really scared that this won't be enough to take me into a decent Uni, I was, at least, hoping to do Accounting / Business / Finance at Brunel.

I think for a decent uni you'll need 3 A levels. You can look on the uni requirements on their websites and call their admissions team .
Hi plzhelpm3It's great to hear you're considering Brunel. If you would like to know how your specific qualifications would be considered by our Admissions team, please feel free to email them at [email protected], or call them on 01895 265 265. They'll be able to advise if the qualifications you're expecting add up to be equivalent to three A levels. We look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks and happy studying :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest