The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

ILLEGAL to be FAT in Japan the UK should learn from this

[video="youtube;TU_Ezs3gXB0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU_Ezs3gXB0[/video]
Reply 1
You meant USA should learn from this? Burgers for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner :tongue:
Y u lyinnnn 4???
what do you mean "learn from this"? how do we "learn" from another country's government forcing people over there to not be fat?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Y u lyinnnn 4???

Original post by ForestShadow

Trust you to do that... LMAO :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by I-Hate-Edexcel
You meant USA should learn from this? Burgers for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner :tongue:

The UK has the second fattest people why should government give free healthcare to fat people
Original post by Jee1
The UK has the second fattest people why should government give free healthcare to fat people

Why should the government give free healthcare to anorexia?

Bore off and grow up
Reply 9
I'm 99% certain the NHS announced plans the other day about limiting surgery options for people who were overweight anyway.

More needs to be done in this c ountry about weight but banning someone from being fat is ****ing stupid.
Original post by Jee1

Because overweight people constitute 62% of the population and tax payers. Bit difficult to get through banning that amount of the population from the NHS.
If you really want to get rid of the fatties I say you...

Spoiler

japan? no, cos they should help their bad suicide rate and economy.
How about sumo?

Latest

Trending

Trending