The Student Room Group

Release from firm?

Is it too late to be dropped into clearing by being released from your firm university?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DashingBalrog
Is it too late to be dropped into clearing by being released from your firm university?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, if they decide to deal with it promptly, but there will be little left by now and accommodation will be hard to get at such short notice, so be very sure it's what you really want.
You should contact your firm asap and ask. There should still be time before they get the money.
Alternatively you cna look for the information on the website. It will be there.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 999tigger
You should contact your firm asap and ask. There should still be time before they get the money.
Alternatively you cna look for the information on the website. It will be there.

Fee payments are not made until enrolment, so that is not an issue, if that's what you meant.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Fee payments are not made until enrolment, so that is not an issue, if that's what you meant.

If he rings them up or he does a google then he can get a complete description of the process he needs to do to get himself released.
Okay thanks for the help guys, I am staying at home by the way so I don't need to worry about accommodation, Once you're released by firm, does UCAS automatically accept your insurance choice? so I'd have to phone up my insurance aswell to get released into clearing right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay thanks for the help guys, I am staying at home by the way so I don't need to worry about accommodation, Once you're released by firm, does UCAS automatically accept your insurance choice? so I'd have to phone up my insurance aswell to get released into clearing right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, your insurance disappeared as soon as your firm accepted you. It's long gone.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
No, your insurance disappeared as soon as your firm accepted you. It's long gone.

okay thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Although unless you know another university that is going to accept you, most clearing places will be gone by now...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending