The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys, so its been another hard week full of training and good diet.. 3 more weeks to go until uni baby!! Need to get more hours and work in the gym, needa look niiice for uni! :wink:

So heres the pic for the start of my 3rd week of training :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Justtryingtolive
Thanks bro, I will :smile: feeling more motivated than ever this month!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're going to look great come uni; all the hard work would of payed off. Make sure to keep it up though won't you, you'll feel better for it!
Reply 9602
Everyone here is so photogenic!
And then there's me..
Original post by Louiset28xx

LOL read it as 'forfit' like "fml man, u cant do this sht no more" hahaaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UWS
And then there's me..

I'm sure you're gorgeous lol.
Original post by UWS
And then there's me..

Wait your saying your avatar isn't u :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hachik0
You're going to look great come uni; all the hard work would of payed off. Make sure to keep it up though won't you, you'll feel better for it!

Ah man, I can explain how thankful I am for that encouragement! That alone will be enough to keep me going hard! Yh bro, wont stop, will rip the gym to pieces errtime I go in, will put in the 100%! Just feeling fantastic about this month and year too, feel like its my year to shine! Thanks once again bro!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9607
Original post by I am Kira
Wait your saying your avatar isn't u :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well it might be :mmm:
Reply 9608
Original post by Saba XD
I'm sure you're gorgeous lol.

No one's ever said that to me before :redface:
Reply 9609
Hi guys, so its been another hard week full of training and good diet.. 3 more weeks to go until uni baby!! Need to get more hours and work in the gym, needa look niiice for uni! :wink:

So heres the pic for the start of my 3rd week of training :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

you crazy for this
Original post by Biryani007
Weddings are the best :ahee:

image.jpeg

Is that really you? If so, the dress is amazing. :perv:
Original post by Yua
you crazy for this

Yh I actually am bro! I just want it proper bad, my #1 priority for this month! What do u want to do most this month?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UWS

There's a first time for everything. :wink:
Original post by UWS

I'm sure you're gorgeous lol
Lol now I'm the second person :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9614
Yh I actually am bro! I just want it proper bad, my #1 priority for this month! What do u want to do most this month?

Posted from TSR Mobile

gain a solid understanding of valuation along with financial markets

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree, lol I'm the third now :colonhash: high5

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah man, I can explain how thankful I am for that encouragement! That alone will be enough to keep me going hard! Yh bro, wont stop, will rip the gym to pieces errtime I go in, will put in the 100%! Just feeling fantastic about this month and year too, feel like its my year to shine! Thanks once again bro!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're welcome bro. I know you want to continue improving, which is great, but don't let the gym effect others parts of you're life. I only say that because you hear about guys who basically train 24/7 which isn't good. Carry on doing what you're doing - pace yourself like you're doing and you'll be fine :smile:
Reply 9617
Original post by Saba XD
There's a first time for everything. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! I shall take these compliments and bask in the glory of their awesomeness

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Hachik0
You're welcome bro. I know you want to continue improving, which is great, but don't let the gym effect others parts of you're life. I only say that because you hear about guys who basically train 24/7 which isn't good. Carry on doing what you're doing - pace yourself like you're doing and you'll be fine :smile:

Ah another golden advice man.. I'll take this one and remember it.. because I've heard and known about such people..it becomes a mental disorder if overdone... I completely agree with you but bro, thanks for reminding me about the order of priorities because right now #1 is physical body, but at uni, it'll move down to #2 with education at the top :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah another golden advice man.. I'll take this one and remember it.. because I've heard and known about such people..it becomes a mental disorder if overdone... I completely agree with you but bro, thanks for reminding me about the order of priorities because right now #1 is physical body, but at uni, it'll move down to #2 with education at the top :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly, good that you know about it. Just wanted to give you a heads up as not everybody does. Thats a great 1st and 2nd! What will you be studying if you don't mind me asking?

Latest