The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vegan_
Is this an automatic one after the numerical? (I haven't taken the numerical yet)

You're sent an email to take the logic test as well as the numerical one straight after you submit your application
Cant seem to find BlackRocks Spring week, is it up?
Original post by Princepieman
Cheers. Looks like it's just Barc/JPM/GS confirmed with no tests (barc has a weird new thing but isn't timed). BNPP could change now too, who even knows.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So its just an interview following the app?. Hmmm...not sure if thats a good or bad thing..
Hahaha guys just do all the tests you can to get a feel of it
Are you guys using grad monkey or the other one?
Original post by VeithKazMP

Let's get this party started
Original post by VeithKazMP

but that name tho...
Is it too late to apply when I start university? I want to put the societies I am a part of on there as my cv is really really weak rn. I'm only going to my first year of university.
Original post by honeysugar
Is it too late to apply when I start university? I want to put the societies I am a part of on there as my cv is really really weak rn. I'm only going to my first year of university.

No, it won't be too late.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Green-Shamrock
Where did you find that out? I thought that for Nomura's Insight programs there was only a telephone interview with HR (or two in the case of the Women's Immersion Program)?

Look at the updated flowchart on their EMEA grad careers website :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Look at the updated flowchart on their EMEA grad careers website :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had a look at their careers website again, but I think that the blue and red sections of their flowchart refer to their summer internship and graduate scheme recruitment processes, because if you go slightly further up to the 'Programs' section, it mentions that the recruitment process for their Insight programs only involves interviews
I had a look at their careers website again, but I think that the blue and red sections of their flowchart refer to their summer internship and graduate scheme recruitment processes, because if you go slightly further up to the 'Programs' section, it mentions that the recruitment process for their Insight programs only involves interviews

Flowchart literally says 'insight' programme with a key stating the gray line is the process for that programme, which goes through the 'test' box. Last year it had a different flowchart with the insight programmes completely bypassing any sort of 'tests'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How long (word-wise) are your cover letters?
Flowchart literally says 'insight' programme with a key stating the gray line is the process for that programme, which goes through the 'test' box. Last year it had a different flowchart with the insight programmes completely bypassing any sort of 'tests'.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I still can't see their 'updated' flowchart - never mind though, I'll now what to expect now haha. Thanks for clarifying this guys!
Anyone got an idea what BR FO analyst salary would be?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I still can't see their 'updated' flowchart - never mind though, I'll now what to expect now haha. Thanks for clarifying this guys!

http://www.nomura.com/europe/careers/

Go to students and grads then scroll down to the bottom, literally just before apply here*
Please could someone link me to the page to apply for BR because the page I'm on is saying it's for 2016! Thanks :smile:
Original post by economicss
Please could someone link me to the page to apply for BR because the page I'm on is saying it's for 2016! Thanks :smile:

It's not open yet it seems, I received false info.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's not open yet it seems, I received false info.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay no worries, thanks!
BR SW still not open?!?!

I could have sworn I have seen the Spring Insight 2017 on their available programmes list a couple days ago....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by therealdeal580
BR SW still not open?!?!

I could have sworn I have seen the Spring Insight 2017 on their available programmes list a couple days ago....

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was (confimed: friend started their application), but the link is now gone. Hopefully it comes back up soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending