The Student Room Group

application being late

Hi,

yesterday i sent in some more evidence regarding my application. I was wondering if it is late as my course starts on September 19? How and when will my university get the money then? How long does it take it to process the EU application?

Thank you,
Sandra
Reply 1
The application is pretty late and generally takes up to 6-8 weeks to be processed even if some applications may be processed the same week. So there's no guarantee you will be awarded the loan on time. In which case you will have to talk to your university to see what they want to do. The university may refuse you entry, ask you to pay first part of the tuition fee yourself which will then be returned if you get the loan or will agree to wait for an answer.
Reply 2
Original post by sandrantb
Hi,

yesterday i sent in some more evidence regarding my application. I was wondering if it is late as my course starts on September 19? How and when will my university get the money then? How long does it take it to process the EU application?

Thank you,
Sandra

As long as your SF application is progressing, your uni should allow you to enrol and start your course. Make sure that you print/keep any correspondence from SF as proof (although the uni will also be able to check the progress of your application direct with SF if they need to).

The uni will usually start chasing you for direct payment of tuition fees towards the end of your first term, but your SF applicaion should be complete long before that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending