The Student Room Group

CSR/1320/16 - Higher Officer Caseworkers (Tax Professional and Operational Delivery)

Scroll to see replies

all candidates should find out at the same time....but as they have said many times...think there has been a problem with the system....meaning the results are shown...without the consent.
Reply 81
Original post by Waki7866
Spoken to a colleague who was on the panel....had my score checked and confirmed it was the score I got for my interview and confirmed 4 was the pass mark.

Not going to celebrate too soon! Still holding tight until that email confirms the real deal!

She also mentioned there is hardly many that will be on the reserve list....sooo hoping the process to be smooth....well smoother!

Internal candidates will find out earlier compared to external which should be around the 15th/16th....

Can you confirm that the scores that were uploaded to your application under the sift section, have been verified to be your actual interview score?
Forgive me for asking this silly question but how I check for internal vacancies? I started as a O a few weeks ago and people have said there are internal HO vacancies available. But when I check the jobs portal it only comes up with the roles advertised externally. Any help would be much appreciated.
I just think it's extremely unfair that some people have got results and some people haven't, I think it's compounded by the fact that they are dragging the release process out over this period.

Surely fairness should be a primary consideration in this process?
Reply 84
Original post by lawgrad13
Forgive me for asking this silly question but how I check for internal vacancies? I started as a O a few weeks ago and people have said there are internal HO vacancies available. But when I check the jobs portal it only comes up with the roles advertised externally. Any help would be much appreciated.

You need to talk to your manager and check they are happy for you apply.

Then you need to log in to the portal and tick the box that says 'I am a current civil servant'
add your work email address and your managers work email address

Then when the email comes through at work click confirm.
:smile:
You need to go into the settings when you log into civil service....and change status to are you employed by civil service....

this will request for your PID and email I think...also your managers email address.
Original post by DeltaGuy
I just think it's extremely unfair that some people have got results and some people haven't, I think it's compounded by the fact that they are dragging the release process out over this period.

Surely fairness should be a primary consideration in this process?

I totally agree. But I do think its a genuine mistake for which they have released some results prior to the actual release day.

I am just hoping nothing changes until then.....
I take it we are supposed to be hearing back by the end of next week then? I regret choosing one of the earlier interview dates for this, as the waiting is excruciating!
Reply 88
Glasgow results appear to be out. No email yet but logged on and job now on unsuccessful list. Scored a three on the Collaberating and Partnering example.
Reply 89
Original post by Ballso
Glasgow results appear to be out. No email yet but logged on and job now on unsuccessful list. Scored a three on the Collaberating and Partnering example.

Nothing back in Manchester yet, I just checked the portal and it's still the same.

Good luck next time around, any feedback you can work on?
Reply 90
Just had the email saying I've passed the interview :-)

Logged on but there's no scores.
Me too!!! No feedback yet though!

Well done all.
Same here guys. The email doesn't help the uncertainty though does it? Lol
Reply 93
I've just had the same e-mail confirming I'd passed my interview and to login and view my feedback, but there isn't any. Just the scores that were incorrectly showing in the sift section as before?

Just thought on, given the feedback hasn't been entered/ showing. Could this be another error?

The status of my application has now updated to 'Application under review'.
(edited 7 years ago)
Me too!!! No feedback yet though!

Well done all.

Me too! Scores were 4, 4, 4 but no further comments.

More waiting now!
They're probably trying to work out the number of roles they need to fill in different locations, and the people with the highest scores will get priority I would guess
I spoke to them there (I know I shouldn't have called but I did) if you have received a successful email then you will get a job offer. They are just working out where for people at the minute apparently and the offers should come next week.
Reply 97
I spoke to them there (I know I shouldn't have called but I did) if you have received a successful email then you will get a job offer. They are just working out where for people at the minute apparently and the offers should come next week.

Did they mention if this is only applicable to certain locations or all of them? Given the fact they have just put on 1000 vacancies internal and someone has indicated there is hardly any people left on reserve lists there could be some truth in this, but as always won't be taking it as gospel until I have a official offer from them!
Reply 98

Does no email mean unsuccessful?

Shoddy work from CSR again.
i got the email to confirm I have the job!

brilliant!

Offers as in a start date? or offer as in to wait on the reserve list?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending