The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

When do you get your university email address?

I need the student discount I can get from the email to buy a laptop. I've just registered, anyone know when you get your email?

Thanks.
Reply 1
In the exact same boat as you :biggrin:
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
If you've registered you can verify your student status on unidays which does online discount and student ID kinda thing by logging into the Bath portal (unrestricted once you register). The company you're buying from might accept it?
Reply 3
Original post by shanabanana
If you've registered you can verify your student status on unidays which does online discount and student ID kinda thing by logging into the Bath portal (unrestricted once you register). The company you're buying from might accept it?

Thanks a lot, didn't know that worked!
i'm having a similar problem. I want to order an NUS card but it needs a university email address and no option for login portal. Any ideas?
Managed to log into uni email using single sign on to Bath Account Manager then clicking on email tab? Your email is your sign on [email protected]. Might help!
You email address is your application tracker username @bath.ac.uk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
go to bath moodle and log into that with the details you've been using up to now. then click on the webmail tab and log into there with the same details again. worked for me.

Quick Reply

Latest